PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Steelers at Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf?,,,,,...

refs helping steelers

what a surprise

Aw, now don't go calling a penalty against Denver after that.

Good.

The refs are wrong in their interpretation. Because the Broncos clearly gained possession, they are able to get possession on the challenge. This has been the rule for a while now.

that's not the issue. They saw denver had possession..but it was called incomplete...if it's called incomplete..possession can not change..no matter what

It's stupid i know..but it's there

That challenge /backward pass could be the big difference in the game eventually

Hopefully fans start to realize that these outcomes are fixed and the league stats to lose money. Pittsburgh will be allowed to come back and win this one, book it. The league wants all the revenue that comes in from Steelers fans

This is the second game where the refs completely blew a game changing play because they blew the ******* whistle too soon. This rule needs to change :mad::mad::mad:

Refs bail out Pittsburgh. I know im shocked

Refs made this a game. Disgusting.

This is typical NFL horse****.

Denvah needs to play some D here
The Ben ball washing will become unlistenable

watch..pitt will win now because of that call by the refs

Steelers gonna get a TD here

you just know it

that's not the issue. They saw denver had possession..but it was called incomplete...if it's called incomplete..possession can not change..no matter what

It makes sense because of the nature of what happens on an incomplete pass (ball hits ground, is whistled dead). Gotta get that call right in the first place though.

Denver has such good tacklers

Isn't instant replay there to correct incorrect "rulings on the field"? Outright numb. :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back