PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Lions at Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys imagine our secondary go against Brees and the Saints? It would awful to watch...:eek:

This year he has been crap, but last year he was pretty good so his selection was not outrageous. Don't let your bias against him blind you.

You clearly don't know jack.

He had 10 sacks. Big Deal.

He is awfully bad against the run, and makes tons of stupid penalties. There at least, AT LEAST 5 DT's arguably better than him.

Can you guys imagine our secondary go against Brees and the Saints? It would awful to watch...:eek:

Please dude. I need to sleep tonight. Don't give me nightmares

There is no defense in this game for either team. :bricks:

Maybe eliminate all teams in the playoffs that have an animal/living thing as thier name

Bengals,Lions gone

Ravens,Broncos,Falcons ....be afraid...be very afraid :cool:

I thought that only our D sucked!

megatron is unreal! he is having one of the best postseason games i've ever seen from a wr

Our secondary would at least have got 2 of the 4 picks the Lions missed out on. Our secondary would have never have givin up these easy TD's. For sure there would have been a likely PI call or two, and also a McC oh so close play(ie:Turn your head McC). But at the very least our D would have been in position to make a play on these Saints TD's..

Last edited:
Megatron is a F'n beast.

Pats O would destroy this blitz D, anyone find this coordinator extremely overrated, I hear his name brought up all the time. He constantly blitzes 6 to 7 people.

our guys would've caught some INTs today and make tackles

INTs yes. Tackling ..no...we are very poor tackling team. If we tackle like the Giants, we would do much better on defense.

This Calvin Johnson guy is a decent player.

can you imagine the Jets secondary going against...oh...wait....the Jets aren't even anywhere near the playoffs..and they suck...so yeah, I CAN imagine what it would be like to watch..and it wouldn't be awful..it would be "WE are in the playoffs and just need top make more plays than the other team"...I'll take the Pats chances....BTW, the only "speedy" I know about is THIS one..

speedy_gonzales_pose.gif

hmmmm..."Speedy" Sanchez?????

You clearly don't know jack.

He had 10 sacks. Big Deal.

He is awfully bad against the run, and makes tons of stupid penalties. There at least, AT LEAST 5 DT's arguably better than him.

No player is perfect or are we going to pretend your choices for DTs all pro selection were perfect last season. Was he perfect no , but to say him being in contention or winning it is outrageous is being completely silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents