PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Jets at Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am. Do you think all Pats fans are WASPS?

Go ahead... call my Mic catholic ass a potato eater.

I actually have a layer of skin.

Last edited:
Are we really getting in a huff about the term 'taco head'?

I guess I'd better stop calling Tedy Bruschi "pizza head" or "lumpia head".

Next week's game will be a tough one. Even though I hate the Jets, I have to admit their running game is good and their defense is as well. Hopefully we'll beat them.

The jets look flat out desperate, nervous pervous Rex is coming to foxboro puffed up and diluted and BB is preparing his team to play almighty god. Brady "We have to play our best game of the season next week or we lose"(scary thought) 4 qtrs of hell for the jet lags.

Aw, you wouldn't look forward to a Brady/Peyton matchup twice a year?

It would be epic.
My point is, Manning will take the easier road. Why beat his head against a wall?
He genuinely believes the team/org has continued to let him down, this time, the coach. Where were the replacements he needed this year?
They were a MASH unit.

But this guy tossed his O'Line under the bus.

So, NFC West is the path of least resistance.
Let's do the "West Coast" again,
already good RB's, poised for a quick turn.

Seabirds, Sam, and the Aridzone?

6-2, 7-1 out of the gate.

Also, Buffalo, god bless you guys, hardcore real fans, great town,
but you just aren't going to be able to produce the 100 mil he is going to demand.

SF can bundle marketing, all kinds of goodies for him. With raiders, Bolts
still on the ropes, he owns Sunny California, and the West.
Plus, it is as far away from Brady as possible, a Personal Goal of his.

Last edited:
The jets look flat out desperate, nervous pervous Rex is coming to foxboro puffed up and diluted and BB is preparing his team to play almighty god. Brady "We have to play our best game of the season next week or we lose"(scary thought) 4 qtrs of hell for the jet lags.

Who thinks they would have even completed that last pass to set up the FG if not for that boneheaded timeout called by that idjit Jim Caldwell?

This game was pathetic on all four sides of the ball.

Thanks....

Also, I know I have a better chance at hitting the next 6 Mega Million jackpots than the Bills do at landing Peyton, but you are correct....Ralph is one of the cheapest owners in the NFL, he would never toss up $100 million for anything.

This 15 game losing streak to NE is reaching 70s Dolphins status (where we didn't beat Miami once in the 70s)...that's not a good thing, isn't it?

Also, Vinatieri should start his own banking business, because he literally is money in the bank. If you get an account at his bank, you can be sure that you won't fall victim to fraud, theft, or any of them. Every time you make a deposit into your account....."IT'S GOOD."

I don't think German people would be mad about pretzel head or Chinese about lo mein head, well maybe, if you call a black person chitlin head then you're getting near needind sensitivity training so >>.........

whatever

Mark my word. The pats are unstoppable this year. I feel better about this team than any other except the undefeated year but that Giant game wa a 1/1000000 fluke.

TomBrady is playing the best football in the history of the NFL right now. We are unstoppable. I said it. I ain't skerred.

Maybe Jets fans can now call Pat Chung a lo mein head to counter Taco head Sanchez.

Go ahead... call my Mic catholic ass a potato eater.

I actually have a layer of skin.

I went in and asked my wife who is 3rd generation Chicana the following:
If a Patriot fan calls their heated rival's QB -- who is named Sanchez -- "Taco Head", is it racist. She said 'maybe' in between her laughing about it. Does that help settle the matter?

I don't know, when I first saw the name "Taco Head", Peyton came to mind, because you know, all of the big head jokes with Peyton that surface around on this message board....

I went in and asked my wife who is 3rd generation Chicana the following:
If a Patriot fan calls their heated rival's QB -- who is named Sanchez -- "Taco Head", is it racist. She said 'maybe' in between her laughing about it. Does that help settle the matter?

Is Mexican even a race?
Aren't I just poking ethnic stereotypes?

And I don't really care if he's Mexican - he's the enemy, and I'll poke fun at him and his shortcomings as an NFL QB who couldn't hold TB's jockstrap all the live long day.

BTW, you're a lucky bastard to be married to a Chicana.

All this talk about tacos....me quiero.

I've been a long time lurker here (for years), but have finally been forced to post by this inanity I'm reading from some posters expressing fear of this joke of a team.

Nothing could have worked out better for the Pats than to be facing taco-head in the second round, while Baltimore and the Pittsburgh pound each other.

This is gonna be fun. Our run D has been kicking ass lately, so I'm seeing McCourty scooping 2 INT's on 3rd and long Sanchez F-ups.

I think that IF the Pats are upset next week, people just can't fathom the thought of it being at the hands of the Jesters, and not an actually worthy opponent.

I think that IF the Pats are upset next week, people just can't fathom the thought of it being at the hands of the Jesters, and not an actually worthy opponent.

I might smash my TV if the Pats lose to these bastards. Thankfully I think the Pats will take care of the Jets one way or another...blowout or not.

It would be epic.
My point is, Manning will take the easier road. Why beat his head against a wall?
He genuinely believes the team/org has continued to let him down, this time, the coach. Where were the replacements he needed this year?
They were a MASH unit.

But this guy tossed his O'Line under the bus.

So, NFC West is the path of least resistance.
Let's do the "West Coast" again,
already good RB's, poised for a quick turn.

Seabirds, Sam, and the Aridzone?

6-2, 7-1 out of the gate.

Also, Buffalo, god bless you guys, hardcore real fans, great town,
but you just aren't going to be able to produce the 100 mil he is going to demand.

SF can bundle marketing, all kinds of goodies for him. With raiders, Bolts
still on the ropes, he owns Sunny California, and the West.
Plus, it is as far away from Brady as possible, a Personal Goal of his.
Maybe Peyton will ask Polian to step down, and require they give him GM duties to resign.

Maybe Peyton will ask Polian to step down, and require they give him GM duties to resign.

I'd like to see Manning on the Cowboys. That would be fun.

Peyton Manning ain't going anywhere but Indianapolis. No one is too stupid not to use the franchize tag on him. Even Polian.

I'm gonna have to take everyone off ignore so that I can follow all the Jets v. Patriots threads. This should be a very amusing week.

Maybe, but that is The Manning style, everyone under the bus.
Even his o'Line.
Nobody rides for free with him, always someone to blame.

His fan base provides the echo chamber.

I don't disagree. There has been a force field around him for a long time when it comes to playoff performance. There was just a whole lot of stupid in that fourth quarter from both teams. Bad calls on third down. Dumb special teams penalties. Terrible time out call by Caldwell. Vinatieri, unsurprisingly, did his job. The rest of that fourth quarter might as well have had Benny Hill music getting piped in rather than crowd noise.

Thanks....

Ralph is one of the cheapest owners in the NFL, he would never toss up $100 million for anything.

Also, Vinatieri should start his own banking business, because he literally is money in the bank. If you get an account at his bank, you can be sure that you won't fall victim to fraud, theft, or any of them. Every time you make a deposit into your account....."IT'S GOOD."

No need for thanks, i am not playing, Buffalo deserves better. I rank you guys with green bay, small markets, everyone has to show, every week. And they do.

Few fair weather fans where there is very little fair weather.
I am a big Fred Smerlas fan, he is on WEEI of course, and he properly loves you folks out there in Siberia, East.
Is it snowing (Probably?) (Stupid question?)

I wouldn't blame the owner too much, this one is just an EBITDA too far.
He gets squat in additional revenue.
Half of A-Rod's deal is said to be tie ins to this and that, in a city where the radio contract is worth 100 million.
Same in SF. Unless of course, Jones starts Jonsing for the lad, then the price goes to a buck fitty.

AV is a rare one for me, left me for my worst foe, but I still respect, admire, and now sometimes have to fear the man. Thought he had it done today.
Likely, he did to.
I please myself thinking he now regrets leaving our nice little village here.

Not please myself in that rex ryan way,
think pleasant thoughts, like that.

Two of my main memories from 2001, besides the obvious, are that AV is descendant from a man who survived Little Big Horn.
He was in the Band, believe it or not.

The other one is that Joe Andruzzi's brothers are NYFD.

The SB celebratory post game shot of Joe and his brothers still can choke me up if I think about it to much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye