PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Jets at Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a long time lurker here (for years), but have finally been forced to post by this inanity I'm reading from some posters expressing fear of this joke of a team.

Nothing could have worked out better for the Pats than to be facing taco-head in the second round, while Baltimore and the Pittsburgh pound each other.

This is gonna be fun. Our run D has been kicking ass lately, so I'm seeing McCourty scooping 2 INT's on 3rd and long Sanchez F-ups.

Thats what I'm thinking. I'm going to assume the Ravens beat the Chiefs (though I'm not certain by any means), and they and the Steelers beat the hell out of each other. That means so long as we take care of the dirty Sanchez we will have a battered, weakened team coming into Foxboro....regardless of how good they are.

He will not go to Tom's division.
NFC West, SF is my bet.

Aw, you wouldn't look forward to a Brady/Peyton matchup twice a year?

Buffalo could give Peyton a pretty decent supporting cast. Evans, Stevie, and Roscoe. He'd get an OL that's average in pass blocking and a bit below average in run blocking.

Next week's game will be a tough one. Even though I hate the Jets, I have to admit their running game is good and their defense is as well. Hopefully we'll beat them.

Yeah, well some of us could have waited (for years) more to hear your Racist Bullspit, *********. You should have stayed lurking.

[EDIT] a$ $ whole?

Ohh... did I upset your lil' Politically Correct sensibilities?

I've been a long time lurker here (for years), but have finally been forced to post by this inanity I'm reading from some posters expressing fear of this joke of a team.

Nothing could have worked out better for the Pats than to be facing taco-head in the second round, while Baltimore and the Pittsburgh pound each other.

This is gonna be fun. Our run D has been kicking ass lately, so I'm seeing McCourty scooping 2 INT's on 3rd and long Sanchez F-ups.

You have quite excellently broken it down to its proper perspective.A) Balt/Pitt slap the hell out of each other B) we get a team that looked less than stellar against a poor Colt team C) The Colts are out.
Unless a different Jet team shows up, the Patriot victory will be contingent on our D stopping their run.

If I read the the game log correctly, the Colts failed on a 2nd-and-1 on their first possession, on 3rd-and-1s on their next two possessions, and yet another 3rd-and-1 later in the game.

Can it really have been that bad?

I agree. Plus, how sweet is it for Manning to go 1 and one for the 7th time, at home no less, against the Ryan/Sanchez led Jets :rofl:

on the bright side mannings legacy worsens... bradys gets better by default and the jets lose their 2nd rounder i am pretty sure... so have to be happy with that.

I'm not a fan ov everyone writing the jets off... they beat us this year, seatle just beat NO... on any given day any team can win...

lets put another 45 on them

Next week's game will be a tough one. Even though I hate the Jets, I have to admit their running game is good and their defense is as well. Hopefully we'll beat them.

C'Mon, Man!!!

Um.....45-3. What's changed?

I have a question for you Pats fans...

Should I make another statistics laden thread about why I think the Jets have a hope of winning after a 45-3 loss?

But no, seriously...My real question is: Does your defensive opinion of the Jets improve after they held the 27 points per game Colts to 16 today?

Bonus question: Do any of you think that the Jets played thier best football during the 45-3 loss? I believe the Jets, for some reason, came out flat... and that was the most damning thing I remember from that hole night.

Final question: What will the point spread be? I'm guessing 10 or 11.

2nd Final question: When baited by reporters to talk about the upcoming New England matchup the Jets declined to say anything. I thought it was beautiful. And about fu**ing time too... Are we ready for a week of hype?

Nothing could have worked out better for the Pats than to be facing taco-head in the second round,

You think the most interesting thing about him is his ethnicity?

Are you freakin' kidding me?
Their running game was SWALLOWED by our D a few weeks ago.
What? Did they suddenly sign Jim Brown?

The Colts D are small, and banged up beyond recognition.
If you think the Yets are going to paste the Pats for the yardage on the ground they were given today, you haven't been paying attention.

Ohh... did I upset your lil' Politically Correct sensibilities?

You mean by pointing out that you're obviously a racist ba$stard? I hate the Jets and think Sanchez sucks but I do NOT bring racist feelings to my conversations. You obviously do.

Last edited:
Um.....45-3. What's changed?

I believe that the Jets will not come out flat this time. I don't know why they did that game? Maybe it was the 10 day layoff? Maybe they just weren't ready for the moment.

But you cant believe that the 45-3 game was the best Jets football...Now, all Mark Sanchez has to do is show up and we might have a game.

Do I expect the Jets to win...no. But I would be shocked if it wasn't competitive. Especially seeing the way the defense played today.

Are we really getting in a huff about the term 'taco head'?

I have a question for you Pats fans...

Should I make another statistics laden thread about why I think the Jets have a hope of winning after a 45-3 loss?

But no, seriously...My real question is: Does your defensive opinion of the Jets improve after they held the 27 points per game Colts to 16 today?

Bonus question: Do any of you think that the Jets played thier best football during the 45-3 loss? I believe the Jets, for some reason, came out flat... and that was the most damning thing I remember from that hole night.

Final question: What will the point spread be? I'm guessing 10 or 11.

2nd Final question: When baited by reporters to talk about the upcoming New England matchup the Jets declined to say anything. I thought it was beautiful. And about fu**ing time too... Are we ready for a week of hype?

No... Jets are a good defensive unit... we knew that before this game.

No... of coarse they didn't they got beaten how could it be their best game?
(it is the biggest cop out of all time to say you came out flat you got beaten fair and square by a better team on the day, were we somehow flat when you beat us? was indy flat today? what a cop out)

Don't care about the spread a W is a W stats are for losers

I don't think German people would be mad about pretzel head or Chinese about lo mein head, well maybe, if you call a black person chitlin head then you're getting near needind sensitivity training so >>.........

whatever

Mark my word. The pats are unstoppable this year. I feel better about this team than any other except the undefeated year but that Giant game wa a 1/1000000 fluke.

TomBrady is playing the best football in the history of the NFL right now. We are unstoppable. I said it. I ain't skerred.

You think the most interesting thing about him is his ethnicity?

No..
From a Patsfan standpoint, the thing I find most interesting is how easily he is rattled into making the worst of all decisions... even when given all the time in the world.

That INT at the 1 yard line??? Pathetic.

Eat a light breakfast, and pass on lunch, next Sunday.
We're gonna be feasting on enchiladas when evening comes.

Last edited:
Are we really getting in a huff about the term 'taco head'?

Yes, I am. Do you think all Pats fans are WASPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back