PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Bengals at Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, I think we'll beat the crap out'f whoever wins tomorrow...

A win over the Ravens, on the other hand, is a serious undertaking.

Is that the same guy that dropped the interception right before Houston''s third touchdown?

.....better than dustin keller,last week(lol):rocker:

the real question is, how are we going to handle pittsburgh next week?

With care…they have some serious injury issues and may have even more after the Denver game. I can see Polamalu breaking a clavicle diving headfirst to tackle Tebow.

Frankly, I think we'll beat the crap out'f whoever wins tomorrow...

A win over the Ravens, on the other hand, is a serious undertaking.

Yeah, if we can beat the Steelers and Ravens on successive weekends, we'll deserve to be in Indy and have a whole boatload of momentum...but that's a pretty formidable "if."

Pretty funny that almost everyone's assuming the Steelers win tomorrow.

Um, why wouldn't that be the case? Have you watched Tebow the past three weeks or so? He's looked like quite possibly the worst QB that anyone has seen in the league . . . and I'm a UF alumni who watched the guy play in person many many times saying this. I love the kid, actually. However, I can't deny that he's been putrid the past few weeks.

Last edited:
Watching the Texans defense I think they can beat Baltimore.

If Flacco plays reasonably well, I can't see the Ravens losing. Don't think they'll be able to run nearly as well and I am not sold on Yates.

It will be interesting against the Ravens but it wont be foster that wins it next week, because the Ravens will shut that down early!

In our dreams DEN, but we did want the Jets last year and where did that get us?

I, for one, DID NOT want the Jets last season. In fact, I was scared sh*tless when I found out that that was the next game last season. I remember saying even before the playoffs started that I wanted to play anyone EXCEPT the Jets to my coworker.

Honestly, I'm not writing anyone off this season. With the Pats' defense, a loss to any team is realistic. I know the offense is great and we have perhaps the greatest coach/QB tandem the game has ever seen, but that may not be enough. With a defense that can't stop the faucet from running, whether it's personnel or coaching or whatever else, winning during this time a year is far far far from guaranteed.

Wow, Dalton saved his worst performance for the biggest game of the season. It just goes to show you that there is definitely truth to people saying that the playoffs are just different. It's a totally different atmosphere . . . it's faster and more intense.

Dalton is going to be a good one for years to come. Kudos to Cincy for drafting the young stud.

Some sources said that Jim Irsay wanted this guy for Indy but Polian finally drafted Castonzo

Pretty funny that almost everyone's assuming the Steelers win tomorrow.

Shouldn't they?

Personally, I don't think so:

1 ~ Denver's D is VICIOUS.

2 ~ Roth is HURTING.

3 ~ The combination could be CATACLYSMIC for the Steelers.

4 ~ There's a strong chance that this ends up being one of those 13-9 affairs.

5 ~ High Altitude is ROUGH. Denver's home field advantage is very real.

I've seen spinach that could play better QB than Tim Tebow for the first 3 Quarters...But he doesn't dig his team into holes...And, come Q4, he tends to excel at Taking What The Defense Give Him.

All in all, I see it as a 50/50 deal. :eek:

Well, this game has been nothing if not textbook Bungles. Can't trust 'em...ever.

A shame that we end up the #1 seed and are rewarded with probably the best team in the conference.

Interesting tidbit from today's game. Houston doesn't play a Nickel defense. They play their base or their dime, leaving only Cushing on the field for LBers.

Very good game by Houston. Yates didn't make the mistakes that Dalton and Cincy did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST