PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week Two Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
"OK...that's the five yard holding penalty on the DB, right???"

"right"

OK..we'll spot the ball at the 32...the original line of scrimmage was the 42...right??"

"right"

"yeah...OK...spotted at the 32...PLAY BALL!!!"

I'm watching NFL players...and NFL coaches..and they're making NFL plays....but...this is NOT NFL football...this is a horrid, despicable, small minded, egotistical little Napoleonic nitwit's idea of what the NFL should be like.

Fans need to mobilize across the country and E bomb the NFL offices until this ref situation is resolved. This is horrible...thoroughly unenjoyable to watch...I don't care that Atlanta is beating Denver and I should be...I don't care that Manning is having a bad night and I should, as I have every year he has been in the league. It is all because,in the end, what does this game MEAN when it's being refereed by people who have no skill or education at the NFL level to do THIS JOB. A pig dressed up in diamonds and pearls ,wearing a fur coat and carrying a silk purse is still a STINKING PIG!

This whole start of the season is just garbage.And NOW they just booted some guy who reffed opening day because he had a Facebook page dedicated to the Saints...an openly die hard Saints fan...and these morons at NFL Central have him doing Saints games...krist...utterly moronic

Kind of a dumb penalty by Assante.

They didn't show a close replay but that looked like a BS call on Asante..

u pass from the 1, but ran from the 6???

if ATL thinks this is over and trys to run the clock out, they will be in trouble. 2TD's is nothing on 11 mins for manning

My God, Atlanta better not blow this

ATL is in trouble now...

if ATL thinks this is over and trys to run the clock out, they will be in trouble. 2TD's is nothing on 11 mins for manning

That was a much diferent PM, one that could throw to his right

big sack but terrific punt...

If atl loses this in the final minutes..forget watching sports for this week...

WTF, you're telling me you can't get even a 1st down against this Broncos D

Great finish to the game.

They are going to blow this....

atl better not monumentally choke away this game

Eli approves of Peyton's performance

If atl loses this in the final minutes..forget watching sports for this week...

Yeah, between the Pats and this game, I would not be able to take it...

Last edited:
WOW.... the falcons might actually blow it. But it's a pleasure to watch one of the best QBs ever to play the game. I still hope the Broncos lose though.

although i guess this is what happens when you only get 13 points off of 3 ints .....lameness

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes