PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week Two Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly gruden says what manning is doing a work in progress and is very hard. how about saying this before the game

still can't believe it's already week 2 going on week 3 of the season...always flys by :mad:

Mike Pereira on Twitter:

There is no way to keep with your tweets. Just know I feel your frustration. This is not the NFL I worked for. Don't care whose fault it is.

While according to Periera, the "real" refs have never made a bad call, I can't remember too many NFL games where fans, players and coaches did not complain about officiating with them. I wish Pereira was as concerned about the quality of officiating then as he is now.

Suddenly gruden says what manning is doing a work in progress and is very hard. how about saying this before the game

You mean the media is making excuses for Manning again?

While according to Periera, the "real" refs have never made a bad call, I can't remember too many NFL games where fans, players and coaches did not complain about officiating with them. I wish Pereira was as concerned about the quality of officiating then as he is now.

Difference = night and day. The regular officials miss some calls and make other bad ones, but they miss far fewer fewer, they maintain some semblance of order in the game, and they don't take 10 minutes to decide who recovered a fumble.

are people on tv restrained from telling stuff? I haven't seen anybody mention Manning's obvious lack of arm strengh. Maybe I missed it?

Difference = night and day. The regular officials miss some calls and make other bad ones, but they miss far fewer fewer, they maintain some semblance of order in the game, and they don't take 10 minutes to decide who recovered a fumble.

My guess is if you went back through the NFL archives you will find many games where the officials failed to maintain some semblance or order and took 10 minutes or longer to decide issues such as who recovered a fumble. But I'm glad for the scrunity of the officials. I only hope it continues once the "regular" refs are back (or will everyone continue to make excuses for them)

are people on tv restrained from telling stuff? I haven't seen anybody mention Manning's obvious lack of arm strengh. Maybe I missed it?

it was bad early on but seems okay now..maybe needs to warmup a bit ?

these officials are on the job training mistakes at a higher speed than they've ever seen

real refs = purposely evil

it was bad early on but seems okay now..maybe needs to warmup a bit ?

I agree but it's still worth mentioning IMO..

this the year atl wins a playoff game?

Simple ***** every game, these refs have sucked the life out of the game.

The ATL offense shows how the pats have failed to develop a true WR. They have some good ones in white and jones.

That last Manning pass was a Billy Kilmer special

I bet Pittsburgh is probably thinking WTF happened last week?..lol

The ATL offense shows how the pats have failed to develop a true WR. They have some good ones in white and jones.

Look what it cost them in draft choices to get Jones though....

Look what it cost them in draft choices to get Jones though....

True but even without paying that much, pats havent been able to develop a single receiver since maybe branch ? everyrone else is a trade or free agent signing..

True but even without paying that much, pats havent been able to develop a single receiver since maybe branch ? everyrone else is a trade or free agent signing..

True, WR and CB have been weak spots in drafting...to be kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents