PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 9 other games

Oakland? Really? I wouldn't have guessed. I just don't think sexy when i think Oakland i guess haha.
But there are absolutely gorgeous women all over the place in SF.

Damn, sucks for all those GB fans who paid $300 a ticket, airfare, hotel, etc to see Nantz pretty boy Rodgers laid a freaking egg...

Green Bay’s defense has looked meh at best since the eagle game

They have very good DBs but a subpar front 7. Also they are very lite on D in general without the benefits of it getting them a pass rush oddly enough.

GB has a couple all pro level players but not enough to back them up.

They're trash. GB should have 3 losses (2 victories stolen from their opponents by zebra's). Their defense is awful. Their oline is suspect, and their skill position depth may be worse than our oline depth. GB is the NYFL golden boy this year, and it quickly reached the RayRay send off tour levels of slanted officiating.

LMAO @ Rodgers' performance. I guess not quite the MVP anymore, huh? o_O
If TB12 ever had 61 yards passing through three quarters, in perfect weather, twitter would be blowing up with "cliff" comments

Well Bolts Pack is ovah

The NFC is so over-rated. I think any AFC team - NE, KC, BAl, could beat the NFC champion.

At this moment it’s Chargers 26-3 over Packers in the fourth quarter.

Rodgers is 11/19, 61 yards, and a passer rating of 63.7. Including sacks, that’s 22 drop backs for 39 yards.

How much do you want to bet he pads his passer rating over 100? He will avoid any risky pass even though that’s necessary for any chance to win...so no INTs and look for some major garbage time dominance from AR12.

Seattle’s defense is awful. They can’t stop anyone.

FINALLY THE JAMEIS MISTAKE IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THANK YOU

26-3 Chargers over Green Bay...

giphy.gif

Oakland? Really? I wouldn't have guessed. I just don't think sexy when i think Oakland i guess haha.

They are pretty dope actually, probably brought em in from LA

Crickets on the Rodgers for MVP talk this week ... Praise the Lord

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back