PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 9 other games

Don’t say that too loud here.....a lot of homers.

Can you imagine how much easier Brady’s life would be if he had metcalf out there instead of healthy scratch Harry?

How about A.J. Brown If they listened to me Sanu better have 100yds Tonight. :mad:

I like how you morons think DK "I can only run go routes" Metcalf would be would be great in the Pats offense.

I like how you morons think DK "I can only run go routes" Metcalf would be would be great in the Pats offense.

Atleast he's Active give it a rest. :rolleyes:

Whoever is responsible for patriots drafting wide receivers should be fired. Bring someone new in.

Whelp Jets were my only miss in my 7 team parlay. Hope you’re happy @JetFan79

pats suck at picking WRs
Haven’t drafted particularly well these last few years in general, but Bill and co are excellent at scouting other teams veterans.

Hunter Renfrow catching passes for the Raiders makes me weep

Matt Moore turning down jobs for the right fit? What lol? Why would you turn down a million bucks to hold a clipboard?

Anybody nervous? I'm slightly more nervous than usual but I'm fine.

$9 to win $190.

Ugh, sorry to hear.

This may be a bit late, but just a heads up... something I've learned over the last 3 decades... never bet on the Jets.

I'd rather have the Chiefs in Div w a week's xtra prep than AFCCG on equal rest and prep.
So do you still want to face the Chiefs and then the Ravens or maybe let those two teams play each other and host the winner?

It's odd how Adam 'Shank' Vinatieri gets a free pass here.

It's odd how Adam 'Shank' Vinatieri gets a free pass here.

I think folks simply realize that finally everyone gets too old to play at the NFL level.
Adam reached that point early this season. He'll be up and down with too much down.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back