PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 9 other games

Refs going to win Rodgers another game?

How are the Browns allowed to wear their home uniforms at Denver who are wearing their home uniforms? Is the NFL becoming the NBA where are you could just wear whatever the hell you want?

How are the Browns allowed to wear their home uniforms at Denver who are wearing their home uniforms? Is the NFL becoming the NBA where are you could just wear whatever the hell you want?

That Ravens victory in Seattle looks worse and worse. The Bucs are taking them apart so far.

That Ravens victory in Seattle looks worse and worse. The Bucs are taking them apart so far.
I feel like Tampa would play most teams close. Weird team.

ESPN should hire Kevin Harlan for Monday night football

GB's defense is really bad. They are way too reliant on Rodgers. And when Rodgers isn't playing great, this is the result.

Sorry, give me NO, SF, and maybe even Philly over this team. You don't win SB's without balance.

Duke Dawson celebrating his being called for illegal hands to the face :confused::confused:

Every one of my afternoon picks is losing. This has been a weird season so far.

GB's defense is really bad. They are way too reliant on Rodgers. And when Rodgers isn't playing great, this is the result.

Sorry, give me NO, SF, and maybe even Philly over this team. You don't win SB's without balance.
SF and NO are on a collision course

Duke Dawson looks pretty decent for Denver

Nantz and Romo are calling the game from the sidelines?

Kinda cool actually

no way sea will lose this game

When will we have our official game day thread? I know this is a weird place to put the question, but I'm anxious to get in there before the game.

When will we have our official game day thread? I know this is a weird place to put the question, but I'm anxious to get in there before the game.
When Stone Cold Ashely says so.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back