PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 9 other games

Aaron Rodgers saaaacked. :D:D

Watching FOX postgame. Tony Gonzalez with some strong words. Said he thinks the Chiefs will win out, beat the Pats, and win the Super Bowl.

Watching FOX postgame. Tony Gonzalez with some strong words. Said he thinks the Chiefs will win out, beat the Pats, and win the Super Bowl.

He would think that

Good throw and great catch. The coverage was so good that the only way the WR had a chance was with a one handed catch.

Also can this Chargers team execute a running play without a hold or an illegal shift?

It's a real shame Tyreek Hill is one of the biggest piles of trash human beings in the NFL because he'd be a ton of fun to watch if I wasn't always thinking about him being glad his 3 year old is afraid of him.

Yes he's a former Chief. Gronk would say the same about the Pats.

Christ how many Allen QBs are there?

Fun facts.

The last 3 years with this KC offense.

Alex Smith - 104.7QB rating Career rating of 87.3
Matt Moore - 99.1 QB rating Career rating of 82.1
Mahomes - 112.1 QB rating

Mahomes is a great QB. But this offensive scheme and these super star players have allowed scrub QBs to put up elite numbers.

Mahomes would still be great outside of KC, but maybe we should all take it down a notch with him.

False starts should be a free play for the defense

Between the false starts and the sacks, the Green Bay offensive line has a samurai like devotion to move backwards today. It’s confusing but you have to respect their determination.

Just a reminder Lamar Jackson only put up 16 on the Seahawks even ran for over a 100 and yet here Winston has put up 21 and there is still 4 minutes in the 1st half

lol this account is one of the best

Fun facts.

Mahomes is a great QB. But this offensive scheme and these super star players have allowed scrub QBs to put up elite numbers.

Mahomes would still be great outside of KC, but maybe we should all take it down a notch with him.

To me, the differentiating factor between Mahomes and the other Reid system alumni is completely intangible/outside of statistics. He's impressed me greatly with his clutch performances and has shown all the right attitudes of a franchise cornerstone QB.

False starts should be a free play for the defense

At first I thought this was funny but after about 10 seconds of reflection I actually like this. No reason to say safety is the reason it's not like that because if that were the case there should be no "free plays".

Bucs in the red zone highlight is 50-50 chance of a touchdown or pick six

Aaron Rodgers remains hot with a 80% completition rate although its only been good for 21 yards.

It’s silly Chargers are 3-5. Same old **** again.

Aaron Rodgers remains hot with a 80% completition rate although its only been good for 21 yards.
That's not even dink n dunk...that's just dink

Fun facts.

To me this just tells you how idiotic QBR is. I mean we all know that Andy Reid can design an offense so he makes a lot of QBs look substantially better by giving them high probability throws. Mahomes is the ideal QB since he can make a lot of stuff happen off-script. Which is where both Smith and Moore right now are struggling.

It took them 4 FGs and a 91yd run TD to win today. They pretty much maxed out their margin of error with Moore tier QBs.

Refs bail out the Packers again

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back