PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 9 other games

Tankin?! I'll tell you one game Phins really wanted, even they couldn't mess this up. I can hear Joe on WFAN now going Balistic! Priceless!

Vikings are huge frauds
The NFC has some elite teams but the Vikings don't deserve to be anywhere near that conversation. The Vikings just proved they don't deserve even a wild card spot. They couldn't move the ball at will against a Chiefs defense with significant weaknesses while also failing to dominate a backup quarterback with that supposed top 5, elite defense.

On the plus side from a Chief perspective: A gutsy game by them that proves they can be a legit threat in the playoffs even without Mahomes. Here's hoping the Chiefs blow a few more games this year so they finish 11-5 and get the #3 slot to the Ravens, Colts, or Texans.

Why was Hoyer playing for the Colts? I had the sound off because Fouts.

Jete FG !!!!

Sam Sanchez leads his Rats to an inspirational FG to cut the lead to 8 with 15 seconds left....all the tools!!!

We don’t need any “help”. 8-0 and control our own destiny.

Help doesn't have to be "needed" to be appreciated. Win tonight and NE can lose 2 and still be the top seed even if every other division leader wins out. I'm happy with that.

Wilson to Lockette...TD Seattle, how many times have we heard that. They have amazing chemistry.

Kickers are having it tough this season.

As opposed to facing them in the AFCCG? I don't see the downside
If we face the Chiefs in the divisional round, we will probably be facing the 2 best non-Patriots teams in the AFC (assuming we get past the Chiefs in the first place).

I would much rather have the easier divisional round game, and make the #2 and #3 seeds beat each other up, then take on the winner in the AFCCG.

Gordon will fit the Seahawks offense. If he gets over his knee issues until the end of the season.

Sign Nuge ...

Patriots need a big win here tonight. If not, things really start to get dicey. Mahomes should be back next week. And Tennessee blows anyways.

They are 3 games above KC today. We would have to collapse down the stretch for KC to catch us. Don’t see it happening. KC will probably end up 11-5 or 12-4. Pats ceiling is 14-2,imo

Wow M.Butler broken wrist. Tough break! Literally.

Were there 2 safeties in the NY/Miami game?

I don’t like the chiefs but they’re still the team that likely can challenge us if our offense doesn’t get in shape.

You would take him over DeAndre Hopkins? I sure wouldn't
Absolutely. His speed is redunkulous for a guy so talented. Great router and a hell of an athlete.

I rather see them in the divisional round at Gillette and then face the Texans or Colts in the title game. They will make a run once Mahomes return, but I don’t see them going far in the playoffs especially if they have to play on the road in the second round.
Why the Div round over the AFCCG? Just because?

They are 3 games above KC today. We would have to collapse down the stretch for KC to catch us. Don’t see it happening. KC will probably end up 11-5 or 12-4. Pats ceiling is 14-2,imo

Patriots offense will be the x factor in all of this.

Eh...they are definitely a threat. Look at their remaining schedule before they face the Pats. Then look at the Pats schedule. The Pats could easily lose 2 of the next five games.

I'll consider them a threat when the patriots have at least 2 losses and the chiefs still have 3 before playing the patriots. As it still stands right now, they aren't a threat. That could change but I don't see it. *Talking strictly seeding*

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back