PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

A Brady Vs Brees Superbowl, win or lose, would be one of the greatest ones I think.

Two genuine, unquestionable HOF Qbs near the twilight of their careers, it just sounds like a movie script.
it would be something, and very big, because if D shows up on both sides could be your looking at 2 intelegent QB's that wont give up, and 1 perfect pass wins with no ints. So fun
and you know NO fans would just say rats we got beat and its desurved, and we know the good fans of NE would say the same, then we get drunk lol

Last edited:
Apologies in advance if this has already been mentioned, but:

Dwight Freeney had 2 Sacks & 1 PBU today.

Apologies in advance if this has already been mentioned, but:

Dwight Freeney had 2 Sacks & 1 PBU today.

incredible for a man his age....Indy had way too much talent to only win 1 Super Bowl 2000-2011. What did they have 5 hall of famers on their team...all in their primes? Manning Harrison Wayne Freeney Mathis, and talent wise Sanders was good enough....

Never was a fan of Dungy and I hate Polian

A Brady Vs Brees Superbowl, win or lose, would be one of the greatest ones I think.

Two genuine, unquestionable HOF Qbs near the twilight of their careers, it just sounds like a movie script.[/QUOTE
I think the NFC championship could be Wentz vs Goff that's must see tv for the NFL.
Top 2 QBs taken the Same year are you kidding me.

Should be one we can beat to get a 2-1 , Rams are good and might take something emotional for our boys to beat them or Eagles.
Truly there is not a team we want more in the SB than NE, because good times , good fans and good food, and we can get you so drunk lol.
the amazing football club, coaches and fans.
We have fans willing to wear our saints jersys with 12 Brady lol. It would be alot of fun. Plus we think if Brees beats Brady, and we really respect him, and had beat PM he might get in the hall of fame and be more appreciated by the NFL.
I think that SB would be the most watch SB in history,

Whatever you think of him, Wade Philips can coach a defense. He has taken, what was a good Rams D and made it much better. And now with an offense that is working, the Rams look legit.

Our first half schedule in hindsight:

1. 6-3 Chiefs with Eric Berry
2. @ 6-2 Saints
3. Texans with Watt, Mercilus & Watson (likely a SB contender if around full season)
4. 6-3 Panthers with an elite defense - our defense completely threw this game away
5. TNF vs. a bad Bucs team
6. @ 4-5 Jets - the forum/media meltdown following that game is starting to look silly.
7. 4-4 Falcons
8. 3-5 Chargers (two missed FGs from 5-3)

Contrast that with what is about to come:

3-5 Broncos
4-5 Raiders
4-4 Dolphins 2x
5-3 Bills 2x
6-2 Steelers
4-5 Jets

Whatever you think of him, Wade Philips can coach a defense. He has taken, what was a good Rams D and made it much better. And now with an offense that is working, the Rams look legit.
I wanted Wade Philip instead of Greg Williams in 2009, but GW did build most of the Rams defense before WP got there.

Our first half schedule in hindsight:

1. 6-3 Chiefs with Eric Berry
2. @ 6-2 Saints
3. Texans with Watt, Mercilus & Watson (likely a SB contender if around full season)
4. 6-3 Panthers with an elite defense - our defense completely threw this game away
5. TNF vs. a bad Bucs team
6. @ 4-5 Jets - the forum/media meltdown following that game is starting to look silly.
7. 4-4 Falcons
8. 3-5 Chargers (two missed FGs from 5-3)

Contrast that with what is about to come:

3-5 Broncos
4-5 Raiders
4-4 Dolphins 2x
5-3 Bills 2x
6-2 Steelers
4-5 Jets

Meh, who cares. Just win. By 1 point or more. Just win.

Tonights MNF Game has huge playoff implications. If the Packers lose to Matthew Stafford's Lions, the Packers will not finish with a winning record to end the season.

So says Matthew Stafford's record against teams that end the season with a winning record.

Yes Bob Quinn, you were stupid for paying him. One of the worst contracts ever doled out.

Guy is a top three D coordinator ever. Unbelievable. He's just not hc material.

He's a damned fine D.C. I think top 3 is a bit high (just a personal take), but he's a top shelf guy.

Damn, you thought Vinatieri looks old. Look at Mason Crosby. That's an old man.

Stafford just might beat a team over 500 granted a rodgers-less packers team.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back