PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6: Other Games

You don’t know who’s bigger disaster, JF or CW. Unwatchable

These two teams just don't know how to football...shoulda taken the under...

4th and goal at the 1... RUN THE DAMN BA... oh wait never mind. Maybe it's not that easy... (supposedly per stathead, Bears are just 4 for 18 since 2008 in that situation).

These two teams just don't know how to football...shoulda taken the under...
I mean, holy krist...you'd think that 6 games in either team would have some kind of friggin' plan that works at least a little bit...THIS? This is flat out robbery. Imagine...everyone went nutso over the Redskins name...well I got news for you guys, any American Indian watching this shytfest should be doing war dances to celebrate the name change...

Might be looking at history - first game to end 0-0 in 80 years.

I think I’d rather watch the movie “Bros” than this.

Looks like the coaching matchup is Coach Kline v Ed Gennero

By the way...I'm Joe and I'm an NFL-aholic...God, grant me the serenity to accept the crap I cannot change, The courage to watch the garbage I see, And the idiocy to know it makes no difference

If I’m right, only game 0:0 at halftime in 21st century was Dolphins vs Steelers 2007. But that was more waterpolo then football

Y'all are actually watching this dog of a game? You couldn't have found something better to do tonight, like, say, cleaning each fiber in your rugs individually?

Curtis Samuel channeling his inner Dobson tonight.

I really liked Curtis Samuel for the Pats, but apparently he can't make a simple catch in the flat and just drops it.

what an exciting game !!!! :oops: How did this get on Thursday night ?

Y'all are actually watching this dog of a game? You couldn't have found something better to do tonight, like, say, cleaning each fiber in your rugs individually?
I'm a simple man, man . I love the game of professional football no matter the suckage lol

I was more or less just watching it to see how Fields looked, since I never make it a point to watch the Bears. He still looks bad. I’m about to switch to the new Dahmer show on Netflix.

I'm a simple man, man . I love the game of professional football no matter the suckage lol

Well, apparently you got to see Aikman de-ball, and debase, himself, so there's that.

Fields just got absolutely smoked two plays in a row.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back