PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always something with those Bengals....

Headsets controlled by the NFL. Hmmm....:rolleyes: Could explain some of the issues? Nah, the NFL has too much integrity.

Cairo Santos is shanking kicks all over the place. Missed a XP, then missed a FG for good measure.

Rodgers has been trending downwards, in some ways, for years. Every year since 2011 has seen a decline in completion percentage, for example, and every year except 2014 has seen a decline in his QB rating.

He's still great, but he's not quite hitting the heights he used to.

It's still unlikely--though not inconceivable at all--but Brady may have more years of elite quarterbacking left in him than Rodgers does.

Dak may not have any INTs, but he sure fumbles a lot.

Makes no sense for players to be slipping on their home turf the way the Packers secondary is doing. Pats and Bears did it too.

This is definitely something to watch:

Ben Roethlisberger says he's getting an MRI on the left knee. His right knee is black and blue. Said, "It obviously hurts." #steelers

Remember when I told everyone Atlanta was not for real? This is the first legit team they have played this year and they're getting their **** kicked in.

Eagles following the Pats lead trolling the NFL over the new social media policy that limits teams posting TV highlights.

Lmao, what did the Pats do?

Eddie Lacy doing his best Legarette Blount impersonation.

Edit: nevermind, that was some cable tv Legaratte Blount hopping.

This is definitely something to watch:

Reminds me of when Cowher call him out for being a drama queen. Let's see if this is actually real.

Sean Lee just took Clayborne out with friendly fire. Not good for DallasZ

Facing Paxton Lynch and a rookie RT who can't defend a swim move made a lot of people forget that the Falcons defense isn't exactly intimidating.

I just came here to say That it looks like Rodgers stole the decline that Brady was supposed to have but....you all beat me to it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back