PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam is going the **** off. Crazy endings to these games

damn it Dak had an interception! and Packers Mattherws went offside!

Ratbitds clock mismanagement is glaring down by 4 with, 1 min with 1 TO left no spike. Reaaon #717263535363 why BB is better than you.

Other than Buffalo, it looks like everything has gone the Pats' way this week.

It's good to see that a season ending injury to JJ Watt hasn't kept him from making commercials.

Ratbitds clock mismanagement is glaring down by 4 with, 1 min with 1 TO left no spike. Reaaon #717263535363 why BB is better than you.

Also helps to run prevent defense on 4th & 1 instead of going aggressively and giving up a 66yd neck-breaking TD to OBJ with that little time on the clock.. but whatever...

The look on Harbaugh's face suggests he is going to complain about something after the game.
Its a weekly thing. He was complaining about where the fould should be assessed. He wanted assessed on the extra point instead of the kick off. While the reffs are pathetic i think they know where the penalty is supposed to be inforced. Harbaugh needs to read the rule book.

Its a weekly thing. He was complaining about where the fould should be assessed. He wanted assessed on the extra point instead of the kick off. While the reffs are pathetic i think they know where the penalty is supposed to be inforced. Harbaugh needs to read the rule book.

Without any snark, but I honestly wonder what it will take for Harbaugh to lose his job in Baltimore.

2 season without playoffs ? One big stinker year ?

They are in the worst possible situation.. with being to weak to compete for championships but also too good to get good draft spots. Eternal mediocracy..

Hands up if you predicted that in week 6, we'd be watching the Raiders game to find out whether the Pats will be in sole possession of first place in the AFC.

tkRlSw2.png

I'm pretty sure 50% of Eli Manning's yards are YAC from Beckham.

There goes the Panthers season..

And the Saints, the freaking Saints, may beat the Panthers. Wow has Carolina regressed this year.

I am a fan of Derek Carr, but that's a pass you simply can't float up in that situation.

Seems like there's been an increase in name suffixes throughout the NFL.

Lots of Jr, Sr, III, some Vs...

Seems like there's been an increase in name suffixes throughout the NFL.

Lots of Jr, Sr, III, some Vs...

They've always been out there. Just wasnt until Griffin they could actually have them on their jerseys. I just think more younger players are opting to have it on their jerseys than older players.

Dak just broke TB12's record of longest streak no int to start career. Records are meant to be broken anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes