PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fumble??????????????

And the Saints, the freaking Saints, may beat the Panthers. Wow has Carolina regressed this year.

I'm glad they are. Rivera thinks he actually won something last season. He didn't win jack!

I am a fan of Derek Carr, but that's a pass you simply can't float up in that situation.

Don't worry, when Carr throws a floater and it's picked off, the corner is the one that got picked off, not Carr. Just ask the announcer...o_O

Carolina really showing how critical good CB play is. You can't run a bunch of crappy corners out there and think you're going to compete in today's NFL.

Other than Buffalo, it looks like everything has gone the Pats' way this week.
Bills have 10 games left. They get to play Miami x2, Jets, Browns, Jags, and Bengals. They're probably making the playoffs even if they're not objectively good.

I'm glad they are. Rivera thinks he actually won something last season. He didn't win jack!

Lot of hubris by him and Dave Gentleman letting Norman go and then thinking they could bring in rookies to start at CB.

What the hell happened in South Beach? What a break for everyone else in the AFC.

Rodgers looks pretty bad today, he's getting good protection but just missing pretty standard throws.

Green Bay has not looked good on offense for a long time now.

It's always something with those Bengals....

My word. Steelers defense allowed 200 yards rushing to Jay Ajayi on only 25 caries

Rodgers looks pretty bad today, he's getting good protection but just missing pretty standard throws.
I think it's fair to say that Brady is the best QB in the league by far now.

Edit: I'd throw Brees in there too he's literally carrying the Saints this season

I think it's fair to say that Brady is the best QB in the league by far now.

Edit: I'd throw Brees in there too he's literally carrying the Saints this season

Yeah, now that Ryan has been forced to play some real defenses and has cooled down, I think Brady's clearly #1 on the season. A few guys are playing very well--Ryan, Roethlisberger, Brees--but Brady's a notch above all of them.

Rodgers has been trending downwards, in some ways, for years. Every year since 2011 has seen a decline in completion percentage, for example, and every year except 2014 has seen a decline in his QB rating.

He's still great, but he's not quite hitting the heights he used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back