PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 5 Games

Nice punt and tackle!

Regards,
Chris

Way to fumble the drive away Shady, lol, I really want the Chiefs to lose.

Btw, you should see Chiefs Planet, even worse than our game day thread

You should be careful going in there, it's like Walmart the day after the last welfare checks before Christmas hit, hazardous to your mental health

Last edited:
Ebron is back to who I thought he was.

Mahomes might be better than Brady is right now at this specific point in time. But wait till mahomes wins at least 3 or 4 super bowls before you even try to call him the best or better overall.

Also we can not understate how good Reid is as a play called to get guys open for KC. He's the best OC in football imo.
Hes playing better certainly right now. I'll reserve crowning him until we get through the postseason

Collinsworth saying they should go for 4th and 1 at their own 20....

Okay grandpa. Nap time for you. Did you take your pills?

This season is fun. I don’t think there is any dominant team at the moment.

Mahomes might be better than Brady is right now at this specific point in time. But wait till mahomes wins at least 3 or 4 super bowls before you even try to call him the best or better overall.

Also we can not understate how good Reid is as a play called to get guys open for KC. He's the best OC in football imo.
Reid is great, but if we’re gonna do that, we also have to credit BB for much of Brady’s success. Cant have it both ways. Gotta stay consistent

You should be careful going in there, it's like Walmart the day after the last welfare checks before Christmas hit

I dont post, I just watch, their fan base is a little low IQ. I've never seen so many people wish injuries on other teams

Ooh.. going for it, with a limping Mahomes? Wow

Looks like it might be an MCL issue.

Collinsworth blaming anything but Mahomes. Cause the great Mahomes can never miss a throw.

Mahomes has a little of Big ben in him, that is acting injured and then healing all of a sudden.

The way the Pats DL and LB corp have been playing they’re gonna eat this KC lines lunch.

why do they do this ? Chiefs need no help and it was a weak DPI

Reid is great, but if we’re gonna do that, we also have to credit BB for much of Brady’s success. Cant have it both ways. Gotta stay consistent

I do credit BB. But I'm also saying just looking at stats mahomes works in a better play calling system to get them.

Mahomes last few throws have been way off. Having trouble with his plant leg.

Has there been a game where Mutthomes hasn't limped around dramatically?

Wtf does this game and Mahomes’ performance in it have to do with the Pats? Lol
YOU telling Pats fans to shut up- with THEIR criticisms...THAT'S what Bart

I do credit BB. But I'm also saying just looking at stats mahomes works in a better play calling system to get them.
No doubt, but Mahomes’ raw talent is what takes them over the top. The Chiefs never had this kinda upside when Alex Smith was running the show

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back