PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4: Other Games

Mahomes tries so hard to do this gimmicky ****.

If Bucs lose today, they can probably kiss HFA goodbye with the Eagles and GB ahead of them . I know its early but this isn't the same team from 2 years ago

You know your team isn't good when you resort to gimmicks to score.

If Bucs lose today, they can probably kiss HFA goodbye with the Eagles and GB ahead of them . I know its early but this isn't the same team from 2 years ago
Lots of season left. Packers still have to face some teams not decimated.with injuries

I expected a drop off on defense from the first 2 weeks but they’ve been atrocious tonight.

As long as the Bucs are relatively healthy by end of year, and have a new OC, I'll give them a chance at the Super Bowl whether they have HFA or not. Bigger plus if Gronk comes back.

There was nothing spectacular about it
But you were silent. You weren't just saying what happened Look it stop pretending you're just a neutral observer. You want the Bucs to lose and you want Brady to play bad. Everyone knows it.

Last edited:
As long as the Bucs are relatively healthy by end of year, and have a new OC, I'll give them a chance at the Super Bowl whether they have HFA or not. Bigger plus if Gronk comes back.
You think he is coming back ?

Fade or slant to Evans on the goal line here.

Brate cannot make a tough catch if his life depended on it.

Someone going to point out what just happened on the play, huh troll?

Nice sack. I heard that guy in particular loves those.

It's wild to me that, at age 45, Brady is still probably worth 5 or more wins to an NFL team. And it's also wild to me that the Bucs have, for two weeks in a row, completely screwed the pooch with the defensive game plan.

Collingsworth loves Mahomes doesn’t he.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back