PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4: Other Games

there is nothing worse than to start a game this way. I will be in foul mood all game lol. That is if you are a bucs fans.

Clownish fumbles might cost the Bucs the game for a second week in a row. I know it's early, but that could make a difference in a close game.

Clownish fumbles might cost the Bucs the game for a second week in a row. I know it's early, but that could make a difference in a close game.

In a close game, Reid will be the one to piss it away.

Leftwich is such a bad OC.

Leftwich is such a bad OC.
Serious question : don’t you figure it’s actually Brady and L is happy to get the paycheck ?

Great throw by Mahomes

I prefer Mahomes to Allen. As a player (I don’t know them personally).

We know who is queer in this thread now.

Eric Bienemy is a milk dud.

Bucs defense looks like swiss cheese so far

Why is Tampa wearing their whites?

Teams have to learn that you don’t have to play Mahomes like you used to. Cover-3 mixed with Cover-1, inside leverage, and press their receivers. They aren’t going to beat you over the top anymore.

That p*ssy play call on 3rd down by Leftwich was just the icing on the cake. Inexcusable to be so lax, give the ball back, and risk going down 2 scores. Boy if the Jaguars made him HC, Trevor Lawrence's career would be over. The Bucs only get by due to the talent they have.

A run on first down that suprised everyone right Leftwich

Looking like a long day. Bills and Jets win, Pats lose and Brady 2 scores down already.

If one more loss is what makes Licht fire Leftwich, then I hope the Bucs lose. It's a travesty to see the GOAT's possible last year go to waste in such a talented offense when this buffoon is the OC.

Chiefs having their way with the Bucs so far

Bucs losing on every play

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe