PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now watch a well rested defense collapse. Well, if you consistently suck, you cannot really call it a collapse, I guess.

In a race to the bottom against Blake Bortles, I'll always put my money on the other guys. You guys are definitely winning this game.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Jesus, this is one of the worst secondaries I've ever seen. Makles the Pats' 2011 secondary look competent, which I guess makes makes sense with all the injuries.

Last edited:
touchdown alan hearns!!!!

jags up by 10 again!! :cool: **** the colts

Jacksonville has an amazing ability to blow games late. How the hell do you give up that pass in that situation.

wow awful defense by the jags.

such a frustrating team.

Dorsett almost dropped that one too, haha. Colts D needs a miracle or an unforced error from Bortles.

F.uck the Colts and their garbage ass division that they are destined to win.

3rd and 7..bortles pass batted down at the line of scrimmage lol time stops

another crushing defeat coming for the poor jags.

JAGS should maybe just stay in London.

Only they can lose these types of games.

I take that back, Browns can lose these kinda games too.

Gus Bradley is definitely playing for his job here.

LOL, ****ty play calling and poor situational awareness looks like it's going to cost the Jags again. That's 100% on coaching.

The sad thing is Andrew Luck played like absolute garbage for nearly three quarters. But if they pull of the win, the media will be kissing his arse all week. And the last TD was an absolute gift by the Jags' defense.

That was a nice pass, but still serious yardage to go.

The sad thing is Andrew Luck played like absolute garbage for nearly three quarters. But if they pull of the win, the media will be kissing his arse all week. And the last TD was an absolute gift by the Jags' defense.

I don't think he played bad today. His interception wasn't fully his fault, and otherwise settled into the game nicely. I know it's your "job" to hate the guy, but he played many worse games than this. His comeback stats are overrated though, in the sense that the Colts play a lot of close games, so of course they have many chances to come back in the last minutes. Oh boy, 3x10.

Lol Colts

I've seen enough of Luck to know that Luck is a Philip Rivers. Not a great quarterback as "experts" claim him to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back