PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to say it now. The Colts have broken Andrew Luck. He is a below average QB this season and really has been since December of 2014.

The colts haven't had a 100 yard rusher since 12/16/12 :eek:

Cromartie with his 3rd penalty on this drive

Go Jags! Blake Bortles, TJ Yeldon, and Allen Robinson are the real deal. That Alualu kid is something special too.

Go Jags! Blake Bortles, TJ Yeldon, and Allen Robinson are the real deal. That Alualu kid is something special too.
Man this city was so excited for them in preseason. They really could be 2-1 heading into this game too if not for a combination of some ****ty coaching and some very questionable decisions by Bortles late in the first three games.

As an aside, I've been drinking since kickoff and may be a little loose if I participate in the Pats game thread.

We're gonna get blown out by the Jags, lmao.

We're gonna get blown out by the Jags, lmao.
Yeah your team sucks pretty ****ing bad. Couldn't happen to a nicer group either.

not sold on bortles. ( as i type that, he gets sacked :D )

this game still isn't over. keep attacking jags!! colts should of lost last week to the chargers, but got extremely lucky!

Dancing when you're down 20-6? Losers.

4th and 3

pass to the flat, yeldon picks up the 1st!:cool: good call, colts suck ass!!

This just in........

The Colts can't stop the run

Yeah your team sucks pretty ****ing bad. Couldn't happen to a nicer group either.

Awww, poor baby, you're still sad because of the four-game ban? :( Seven more sleeps and he'll be back!

Will Andrew luck have positive fantasy points today?

Awww, poor baby, you're still sad because of the four-game ban? :( Seven more sleeps and he'll be back!
My team is 3-0 while your team, with your high paid mongoloid quarterback, is getting stomped out on national TV by an 0-3 team. Nobody here is mad but you and the rest of the toothless meth heads in Indy that root for that disgrace of a franchise. **** outta here with that candy ass trash talk, scumlord.

Nice smack talk for a team that hasn't beaten us in 7 years :rolleyes:

Yeah, well, you guys own us, that's not news, that's why my "smack talk" was addressing the whining fan's whining, and wasn't really about your team. The Pats are great, there is no denying it. Heck, you could sit on 6-7 Super Bowls if not for a couple of unlucky games here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News