PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching Bell run. Such an unusual style, best RB in the league.

Best Alex Smith throw I've ever seen and it goes incomplete.

Good ole Tomlin, up 36-0 and challenging a play.

With everyone up anticipating an onside kick, why not kick it high to the five-yard line, with nobody to protect the return man?

Makes a lot more sense than a line drive out of the end zone.

I wonder how many people made a fool of themselves by cheering for that last touchdown in KC.

Yeay, I have Travis Kelce on my fantasy football team!

Meanwhile Chief fans pissed off about the beat down wonder why cutting the lead to 29 points with no time remaining is worth getting excited about.

We are also talking about world class therapy and treatment, not the painkiller and put ice on it for you and me. 2 weeks is probably like a month for the normal people like us.
Gronk has been down with a hamstring for 7+ weeks now. He's probably a ****y too.

Gronk has been down with a hamstring for 7+ weeks now. He's probably a ***** too.

Keep on moving those goalposts!! Good job!!

If you can't see the difference between pain management and what was probably a partially torn hammy that disables your ability to run then I can't help you.

Oh and they've been keeping Gronk on ice because they don't trust anyone but TB (maybe Jimmy) to not lead him into danger.

Keep on moving those goalposts!! Good job!!

If you can't see the difference between pain management and what was probably a partially torn hammy that disables your ability to run then I can't help you.

Oh and they've been keeping Gronk on ice because they don't trust anyone but TB (maybe Jimmy) to not lead him into danger.
Nice spin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back