PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was Bell only suspended 3 games if a PED bust is 4? Shouldn't they assume the worst?
They settled on a reduced punishment in order to avoid the neutral arbitrator.

The biggest win for Bell isn't even that one game, it's that he isn't moving up a stage in the substance abuse program. Next violation would be 4 games, instead of it going up to 10 (like Randy Gregory just got).

**** YOU ARBY'S AND YOUR FOOD THAT LOOKS LIKE ****!

God please don't be on Kansas City.

Here are the symptoms of the injury from Cedars Mont Sinai:

The dislocation of the joint makes the shoulder unstable and painful. The pain is particularly bad when trying to make overhead movements or to sleep on the affected side. There may be some bruising.

Depending on how severe the joint separation is, there may also be swelling. The collar bone may move when pressed. There may be a bump or deformity on top of the shoulder. The injured person may instinctively support his or her elbow and hold the arm in close to the body. There may be a popping sound when the joint moves.
And the specifics of grade 2:

• Grade 2 AC joint separation involves a partial dislocation of the joint. This may not be easy to see. The AC ligament is completely torn. The nearby coracoclavicular ligaments are not, however.
Yeah, sounds to me like he's probably a *****.

We are also talking about world class therapy and treatment, not the painkiller and put ice on it for you and me. 2 weeks is probably like a month for the normal people like us.

Let's boycott Arby's that'll show ARBNYFL's.... :rolleyes:

Why is the stadium empty lol?

Yeah I was pretty put out. Cant believe Brees has to play with this D year after year. His arm is not going to last much longer lol

Going to wear it out throwing all those touchdowns?

Yeah I was pretty put out. Cant believe Brees has to play with this D year after year. His arm is not going to last much longer lol

I still remember that Giants game with the Saints which was a shootout. Both teams defenses might as well just have stayed home.

wow pittsburgh might just be the best team in the NFL right now.

Steelers -3 was free money today. Kansas City stinks; I had the displeasure to watch their games against the chargers, texans and jets.

Alex Smith regressed badly from his times in San Francisco. Andy Reid is a bad coach and they blew out the Jets, that says a lot about our division rivals.

This is predictable Pittsburgh. They always have a few losses that are just inexplicable.

They will be a force to deal with, if healthy come playoff time. Don't get me wrong, we are better but they aren't a cake walk.

36-0 it's a laugher

I said "might." You really need to stop jumping down people's throats if you don't agree with them. you have a habit of doing so.

IDGAF. Don't like it? Put me on ignore..

You're the one threw out that they could be the best team right now and I reminded you that they just lost 34-3 to Carson Wentz and the Eagles. Not my fault you have thin skin because I threw out a fact that ran counter to your opinion.

Sure they look great tonight, but honestly if you can take away the big plays you can beat them easy. Thats not a great D either. KC just puking all over the place tonight.

Edit-Ok, maybe not easy, but you know what i mean.

I still remember that Giants game with the Saints which was a shootout. Both teams defenses might as well just have stayed home.
That was pretty crazy. agree frodo bro our D should just not get on the field and gove the other team 7. Wouldnt kill the clock and we might win more lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes