PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's what they deserve for sucking for luck

My team is 3-0 while your team, with your high paid mongoloid quarterback, is getting stomped out on national TV by an 0-3 team. Nobody here is mad but you and the rest of the toothless meth heads in Indy that root for that disgrace of a franchise. **** outta here with that candy ass trash talk, scumlord.

Put down the booze, man, it's early for that. I'm not mad in the slightest. Also, I enjoy this forum, and I like Bostonians in general, so why don't we just leave it at that and talk football?

Put down the booze, man, it's early for that. I'm not mad in the slightest. Also, I enjoy this forum, and I like Bostonians in general, so why don't we just leave it at that and talk football?
You should convert, then, and join a winner. :)

As for me? I mentioned earlier in the week that I have some Jags fan friends so it was a given that I would be day drinking early. Given the way the Colts have played thus far, you may want to join me.

So Vontae Davis allowed to tackle Robinson before the ball even gets there, and no flag? That's... interesting.

so that wasn't a pI but it was when the jags were on defense to set up the colts first and goal?

I have no idea why Dennard Robinson is so underused by the jags, bb would have that guy putting up Dion Lewis numbers

You should convert, then, and join a winner. :)

As for me? I mentioned earlier in the week that I have some Jags fan friends so it was a given that I would be day drinking early. Given the way the Colts have played thus far, you may want to join me.

Already finished two beers, but have some extra work to do. Yeah, it doesn't look good, the team has huge holes on every front. The offense could actually be good with a half-decent line, but this is not half-decent, but probably one of the worst of all-time, and with a first round pick selection, lol. Oh well.

Awww, poor baby, you're still sad because of the four-game ban? :( Seven more sleeps and he'll be back!

Sure, I'm pissed off about Brady's BS suspension. Although the Pats could beat the **** out of your pathetic excuse for a team with Belichick himself at QB, so I guess it doesn't really matte re: our teams' 'rivalry' (strictly in the Globetrotters/Generals sense). Have fun watching a 4-12 team for the foreseeable future, and kindly **** off back to whatever dumpster you came from.

That totally was a PI, but again, how the hell was Davis' tackle on Robinson not one if that was?

not to mention the colts only won in 2006 because of the refs

The crowd was getting bored so Goodell made an adjustment

the jags are garbage. they're about to blow a 20 point lead

just leave gus in london.

luck to hilton..clots only down by 3

it has to suck to be a jags fan.

Was definitely expecting Jacksonville to give up the lead

Jaguars are looking like the Jaguars now.

That totally was a PI, but again, how the hell was Davis' tackle on Robinson not one if that was?
A lot of teams have been getting away with raping Allen Robinson this year. The Packers were draped on him all game in Week 1 with zero calls. I think the NFL came out before Week 2 and said there should have been a lot more P.I. calls in that game.

Now watch a well rested defense collapse. Well, if you consistently suck, you cannot really call it a collapse, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes