PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Seahawks are going to take a dump on the Cowboys/Redskins, then go i and beat the NFLs biggest playoff chokers. Seattle @ GB NFCCG.

f**** pete carrol, just shut up, sit on the side line and coach the team. don't keep running around like a 4 yr old :mad:

92 plays + 12 odd special teams plays last week. wow.

it's an unfair advantage..................and i wish the patriots had a stadium like this

thing is, anyone with the money can build one exactly like it.....

OTH, the noise level demo by michelle tafoya was awesome, damn, that place is really loud !! :eek:

Whoever comes out of the NFC is gonna be banged up
Gonzalez, White and Jones scare the bejesus out of me in Atlanta. They match up favorably against the Patriots DB's.

Last edited:
it's an unfair advantage..................and i wish the patriots had a stadium like this

And life isn't fair.

I can't believe you are complaining about an open air stadium.

f**** pete carrol, just shut up, sit on the side line and coach the team. don't keep running around like a 4 yr old :mad:

you know, we're probably...no, definitely wrong for seeing him like we do BUT...man, his three years here STILL enrage me..."just gotta clean some things up!"...Pete the Cleaner....I still hate him so

Seattle gift..great play by willis.

Just tried to get on 49ers board. I saw the gloating when they beat us, so I figured I'd watch the melt down. What a coincedence its blocked. :nono: Edit: My bad. I got on, prolly just high traffic

Last edited:
OTH, the noise level demo by michelle tafoya was awesome, damn, that place is really loud !! :eek:

The stadium is ridiculously loud, but I disagree that it was a good demo of the noise level. You'd probably get the same result at a Pats game as those mics are meant to pick up noise that far away.

I miss pats not having a hard hitting D like this.

Penalties and huge fines are now given out for helmet grazing or potentially helmet grazing...

It is mind boggling to me that Tim Tebow could be a 1st round draft pick and that Richard Sherman could last to #154 in the 5th round (a year later, of course). Just mind boggling.

The stadium is ridiculously loud, but I disagree that it was a good demo of the noise level. You'd probably get the same result at a Pats game as those mics are meant to pick up noise that far away.

for some reason, the noise level seems very high today, i have the same surround set up and same volume level, but i can barely hear al and collinsworth. i know its not scientific, but appears very loud to my ears

yikes, i'm reducing the volume i guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes