PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lady doing this interview has an annoying squeeky voice.
She’s not the best but the rest of the cast is just awkward together. It feels like five people are all trying to have a break out moment to get promoted to something less crappy.

Josh doesn't know enough about defense, similar to Patricia not knowing enough about offense. A tiger can't change its stripes.

This post game show is awful.
I’ve been thinking this all year. Feel like Amazon tried way too hard with this crew. Richard Sherman comes off as a try hard to be funny/edgy, Whitworth is a nice guy but has a pretty boring personality, and you can tell Amazon added Fitzpatrick onto the crew to be a “walking meme” or something dumb along those lines.

It all feels so forced and choppy.

I’ve been thinking this all year. Feel like Amazon tried way too hard with this crew. Richard Sherman comes off as a try hard to be funny/edgy, Whitworth is a nice guy but has a pretty boring personality, and you can tell Amazon added Fitzpatrick onto the crew to be a “walking meme” or something dumb along those lines.

It all feels so forced and choppy.

I like the Fitzpatrick "walking meme" idea. It is like they put together a collection of character actors vs. serious football analysts.

I like the Fitzpatrick "walking meme" idea. It is like they put together a collection of character actors vs. serious football analysts.
I don’t mind Fitz exactly either. He really is a funny guy overall, I’m more just annoyed about how Amazon obviously wants to force him.

Honestly Sherman reminds me of early Shaq on Inside the NBA. He’s trying too hard, but he’d probably do fine if he just loosened up and tried to be more authentic.

Whitworth’s talents are far better used elsewhere. Great guy, but my goodness he’s boring. This just isn’t the gig for him. Gonzalez has been recycled through the media for about a decade now. He’s fine enough, but you could do better.

Awesome for Baker. I like that guy.
I started pulling for the Rams after the Raiders punter lucked out with a 20 yard roll and then gave the throat slash gesture. Which is supposed to be a penalty.

How the fizzuck do you LOSE that game???

The dude who knocked the ball out of Mayfield's hands cost them the game. At that point they had the Rams stopped and they had no time outs. The penalty gave the Rams a clock stoppage and 15 yards. The DPI was also a dumb play. Let the WR catch it in front of you, make a tackle, let the clock run.

And that's how you lose the game: by once again being the Dumbest ****ing punks in the league... No wonder the Chargers rid themselves of Tillery... Draft bust Clelin Ferrell jumping off-sides on a 4th/3 punt...Skippy playing not to lose obviously didn't help either...

Last edited:
Just watched the highlights and my biggest takeaway is how damn awful Al Michaels is these days. His reactions are just weird. And if it’s a big deal or play, it’s either very delayed and forced when he reacts, or just a minimal, half-asleep reaction (like the wild catch made by Adams). He’s washed up worse than Matt Ryan. $1 Million per game is theft.

Just watched the highlights and my biggest takeaway is how damn awful Al Michaels is these days. His reactions are just weird. And if it’s a big deal or play, it’s either very delayed and forced when he reacts, or just a minimal, half-asleep reaction (like the wild catch made by Adams). He’s washed up worse than Matt Ryan. $1 Million per game is theft.
Who's his agent??

I feel confident when we face them now.

Josh doesn't know enough about defense, similar to Patricia not knowing enough about offense. A tiger can't change its stripes.
against a rams defense without at least aaron donald, his offense wasn't better either. I would not bring him back at all if he gets released

I started pulling for the Rams after the Raiders punter lucked out with a 20 yard roll and then gave the throat slash gesture. Which is supposed to be a penalty.

When McDaniels first took the job, I remarked in that thread that he was going to have a hell of a time cleaning up the toxic culture that had permeated the Raiders as a result of having a revolving door of incompetent HCs.

They are right now, a collection of individuals, not a team.

When McDaniels first took the job, I remarked in that thread that he was going to have a hell of a time cleaning up the toxic culture that had permeated the Raiders as a result of having a revolving door of incompetent HCs.

They are right now, a collection of individuals, not a team.

You may be right but everything they do is bad. The way they played at the end of the second half, just terrible.

Timmy: I beat a 4-8 Saints team by one point! Unbelievable comeback!

NFL world fawns

[three days later]

Baker: Hold my beer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes