PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice choke job by the Raiders last night. Deserved what they got by being too conservative and too many stupid mistakes (particularly with those 4th quarter defensive penalties). They had a chance to get back into the playoff race but they're probably cooked now. Only down side for the Patriots is the Raiders probably will be looking to redeem themselves next week.

I'm not a fan of Baker but it's hard not to appreciate playing that competitively after being with a new for only a day. High marks for McVay and the coaching staff getting Baker up to speed (with a complicated offense) and calling a great game for him in the clutch.

What about Foxborough? How would folks feel about that? I‘d be happy to see a three way QB competition in training camp, with Baker, Mac, and Zappe. Best of that group would be a pretty good QB IMO.

If our QB's were only Mac and Hoyer I'd be ok with it, but having a big question mark in Zappe I'd pass Mayfield right now and insist in Mac while developing Zappe to see if one of the two turns out to be a good thing

Skippy getting killed on sports radio today.
Pats had better beat this terrible Raiders team.
I'm still ticked off that Skippy's Broncos with Kyle fecking Orton beat Tom Brady and Randy Moss.

This did not age well.

It will age well in the long run, particularly in the playoffs.

This was Baker's first game, so of course he was eager to make a good impression.

I'm still ticked off that Skippy's Broncos with Kyle fecking Orton beat Tom Brady and Randy Moss.
Pats had a bad habit at times playing down to their competition. Like their team 2005, the 2009 Broncos were filled with a bunch of retreads. Pats had no business losing that game.

Pats had a bad habit at times playing down to their competition. Like their team 2005, the 2009 Broncos were filled with a bunch of retreads. Pats had no business losing that game.

And they wouldn't have if Bill had simply re-signed Jabar Gaffney.

Nice choke job by the Raiders last night. Deserved what they got by being too conservative and too many stupid mistakes (particularly with those 4th quarter defensive penalties). They had a chance to get back into the playoff race but they're probably cooked now. Only down side for the Patriots is the Raiders probably will be looking to redeem themselves next week.

I'm not a fan of Baker but it's hard not to appreciate playing that competitively after being with a new for only a day. High marks for McVay and the coaching staff getting Baker up to speed (with a complicated offense) and calling a great game for him in the clutch.
Crosby was owning the Ram's RT. Was held on almost every drop back during that drive. No flags. It is what it is.

Crosby was owning the Ram's RT. Was held on almost every drop back during that drive. No flags. It is what it is.

Yep, and I was pulling for the Faiders too... **** LA, I'm still hoping they finish with the Worst record of Any defending champion
(at least during the SB era, not including the 1982 49ers during the strike-shortened season)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes