PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adams is a beast.

watching the raiders in the red zone tonight, i'm not so sure the Pats would be that much better if mcdaniels or lombardi were still here calling plays

and carr throws a red zone pick lol

makes you wanna drink 10 car bombs don't it?

Last edited:
Vegas does look pretty good though outside the red zone crap. Think we’ll have our hands full in 2 weeks.

Mayfield looks good tbh, not even considering he’s been with the team 2 days.

I don't think the Pats have a CB that can cover Adams. Ramsey is 6'2" and can't cover him.

heh...Baker Mayfly...

Jacobs got hurt after falling on his hand and questionable to return. Could be something to monitor for next week

Just watch….the Raiders are gonna play PERFECT next week..no dumb penalties, no turnovers, and targeting Adams all day….

The rams are a prime example of a whiz kid coach whose team is now 3-9 . People clamor for firing BB and getting one of these offensive minds. McVay sold his drafts and got a SB somehow, now his team sucks inspite of having the core back. his tree too, lafleur with rodgers at QB cant get to a SB.
Easy to say get rid of BB after 3 seasons post brady but replacements are far and few in between .

Just watch….the Raiders are gonna play PERFECT next week..no dumb penalties, no turnovers, and targeting Adams all day….
ridicolous they get 10 days rest and we play on a short week coming of a road game

I don't think the Pats have a CB that can cover Adams. Ramsey is 6'2" and can't cover him.
Mills is our biggest corner at 6’ and 190….

Yup, gonna need a safety up top for Adams and stop Jacobs without a safety in the box. Not easy……

ridicolous they get 10 days rest and we play on a short week coming of a road game
At least, we will only play less than 500 miles away with 5 days in between…..

Vegas does look pretty good though outside the red zone crap. Think we’ll have our hands full in 2 weeks.

Mayfield looks good tbh, not even considering he’s been with the team 2 days.
i am counting the raiders game as a loss tbh. paramount we win next week in arizona

1980's offense, lol.

kick the ball josh

Herbstreit (sp?) is a boring announcer.

LOL, two dumb penalties, now a big completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes