PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 12 Other Games (including Thanksgiving non-Patriots)

The Giants were smart not to pick up Daniel Jones' fifth year...i don't think he's the guy for them

Why would Mike McCarthy be coach of the year. An award for finally not underachieving with the talent he's had for years?

Dan Campbell lost the game by not running late in the 4th…especially on 1st down.
Can’t believe the Jill’s eked out a win….but as u say mostly because of poor game management….I watched a fair amount of that game and honestly Buffalo is very beatable and has a lot of areas to exploit it would seem ….we shall see

Can’t believe the Jill’s eked out a win….but as u say mostly because of poor game management….I watched a fair amount of that game and honestly Buffalo is very beatable and has a lot of areas to exploit it would seem ….we shall see
mac shot gun all night

Expect a few calls like that tonight against the Pats, nfl assigned the crew with the most penalties called per game
iu

Kyler murray appears likely to return tomorrow, which is big for us as they face the chargers. Justin fields is a game time decision, im leaning towards him not playing unfortunately so appears jets get a huge break there. The other big one for us is rooting for the titans over cincy. Should be a great game.

I want to see how he does in the playoffs with this supporting cast. I still think we're going to see their offense slow down like the Saints did every year and the players would throw their arms up in the air in shock.

Cleveland up 7-0 on Tampa

Mike White already looking 10x better than Wilson

Fournette being out should be addition by subtraction for the Bucs. He is awful.

Brady with his patented dink and dunk drive for a touchdown…

Devin White's low IQ play of the week (or quarter).

How is that not OPI on Cleveland's WR trying to stop the DB from picking it off?

Muck10 with his patented dink who needs to be dunked azzhat post...

Just hang around. He'll keep them coming and coming and coming and coming.

Low IQ trolling, but we should be nice to those with special needs.

So funny that there’s still peelout marks on the Browns’ field from whoever that (likely drunk) Ohio peckerhead was who stole the truck and did donuts.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back