PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 12 Other Games (including Thanksgiving non-Patriots)

Expect a few calls like that tonight against the Pats, nfl assigned the crew with the most penalties called per game

OT im pretty sure NY hired the right Brian

What a nice comment about Madden from Greg Olsen. That he thinks the whole Madden household just ate with their hands all the time. Wtf.

Does Dak say "here we go" multiple times before each snap? I don't watch many of their games. Going to have to turn off the sound when the Cowboys are on offence.

I could see a scenario where they only win 2/3 of Jets/Dolphins/Bears and lose the rest.
That is a very good team in a little funk, they're still SB favorites for a reason. I don't see anyway we beat them with our offense as I doubt were getting 70mph winds again. All 3 of their losses were by a combined 8 points and they've beaten 4 teams that are currently in 1st place. I could see them running the table from here on out or maybe losing 1 game.

Nice touchdown drive by the Giants

Go for it!

I usually can find a reason to root for one team over another when irs a nonPats game but I can't stand either of these teams. F em both

Giants offense is anemic

Tripping and holding

Finally

really? Of the toe taps but the foot doesn't land flat ? is that what the broadcaster said? That looked like a catch.

That was a bad call. How many times have we seen tippy toe catches? Julio Jones comes to mind.

That was a bad call. How many times have we seen tippy toe catches? Julio Jones comes to mind.
One of the announcers said heel down requires whole foot, but looked like a TD to my eyes too.

The Giants are dead in the water if Barkley can’t take over the game for them. Paper tigers.

Thomas jumped early and Parsons still sacked Daniel Jones.

Greg Olsen sounds like Stifler when parents are around.

Announcers are right though, Giants just strolling to the huddle.

Odel Beckem reminds me Ocho Cinco. A couple of fantastic years then sucks.

No self control on 3rd down with the game on the line. Just stop holding his ****ing right arm every play. Just stop.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back