PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Those 2 seconds they added were huge

Biggest game of season on 12/17, sorry but winner goes to super bowl.. Hopefully pats are healthy

I'm alright with this one. **** Green Bay.

Pitt won’t lose again this season unless we beat them. Friggin awful clock management by GB. Pitt has only cupcakes left.

Good Lord! That team has a horseshoe sooo far up their ***. They should be 6-5.

Everything about that game sucked, mainly McCarthy and the refs. I honestly don't see why the Steelers are held in such high regard. They've beaten the Vikings when Keenum was just starting and nobody else of note.

The Steelers are a trash tier team. No surprise there.

NE will win by at least 3 scores.

If New England goes into week 15 relatively healthy they should soundly beat Pittsburgh! I'm intrigued by their next two games vs the Bengals on MNF next week and the Ravens the following week. Both teams are very much alive for wildcards spots in the AFC! I expect both teams to throw the kitchen sink at them!

Everything about that game sucked, mainly McCarthy and the refs. I honestly don't see why the Steelers are held in such high regard. They've beaten the Vikings when Keenum was just starting and nobody else of note.

Well, they did beat the chiefs. They also beat the Titans who are the division leaders (believe it or not).

3 turnovers, a missed PAT, and Hundley plays the game of his young NFL career, and Pittsburgh still won.

They won't need luck. I can pretty much guarantee the fix is going to be in for that one. It's going to be just like the 2015 game against Denver.

Get ready for a Benny boy retirement speech.

I'm still annoyed. Can't wait to shut that team up.

Keep in mind that they're the third team we face when we're playing back to back to back road games for the next three. It's not going to be easy.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back