PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

It's crazy to think oakland's still alive
for the division.

Romo is so fun watch and listen to.

I was a big proponent of making the all22 public and so happy they did. Some tweaks buts it awsome.

Next step for NFL is letting fans watch and change different camera angles from home.

I should be able to watch the "sky" cam. Or another that highlights Interior Line play and another that gives me the SS/FS pov.

There's 70+ cameras during a single game and 110+ for the SB.

I should be able to have a choice between at 4-5 diff angles.

A couple of professional operations out there in that vaunted AFC West..

A couple of professional operations out there in that vaunted AFC West..

The coaches and locker rooms over there are a joke. Del Rio and Vance Joseph both should be fired over how they have zero control or foresight...

That brawl was crazy, 3 people got tossed not only Talib and Crabtree for the fight but the Raiders guard Gabe Jackson pushed a ref and got tossed too.

I had to take a dump. Decided to watch the Raiders Donkeys game while I took it.

And man was that a good decision! First Harris gets slightly banged up on a run play, Harris is not happy, and is jawing at someone.

Next run play. Crabtree takes Talib out the club on a block. fighting ensues, punch thrown. guys getting in it on Donkeys sideline. while the players on the field are in a scrum, Talib and Crabtree are away from the play, Talib moves to Crabtree, Crabtree approaches, Talib takes the 1st swing, Crabtree the next. more fighting ensues.

Now that's some ****ing entertainment value! Best dump I took in a long time! :D

What a shame Talib and Crabtree got thrown out of the game :(
I wanted more entertainment.o_O

Edit; #56 Ray still in, it was the raiders guy people mentioned.

Last edited:
The group celebrations should not be allowed
Yeah, I’m baffled as to why people would think that re-enactments of red rover or duck, duck, goose, and the “team picture” pose would be considered to be entertaining to anyone with any intelligence over the age of 18, but to each his own.

Like Belichick said, “we’re not really worried about putting on a halftime show,” like the Steelers do after every single TD, and I’m glad our team doesn’t do stupid **** like that.

Man Kamara is gonna be something special. What a run.
Yep, I talked about his potential at length before the game vs NO earlier in the year and some scoffed, but it looks like this broken clock was right. He provides another layer to that offense.

Yep, I talked about his potential at length before the game vs NO earlier in the year and some scoffed, but it looks like this broken clock was right. He provides another layer to that offense.

He's like a Deuce McAllister but with talent to catch the football out of the backfield. It makes their offense scary when they have it working.

For anyone that is an avid college football fan:

2016 Tennessee Volunteers Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

Why was Kamara splitting work at Tennessee?

Dysfunctional coaching, an already entrenched starter, rumors of attitude problems, etc. He had some games where he looked unstoppable, but he also had some clunkers. I thought he had a ton of potential (and that it would make more sense for a team looking at McCaffrey in the 1st to Kamara in the 2nd instead), but I was a little put off by some of the off field stuff. So far, he's worked out pretty well.

Insane fight between Crabtree and Talib - both ejected.

Muppets - hahahaha...

Replay.

tumblr_m7376uhAmW1qe8tfuo9_400.gif

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes