PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 11 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamar is hurt and Jacksonville always gives us problems so I don't have the best feeling about this one.

Jaguars 9
Ravens 6

If I had to predict.

free game for the jets

Yeah, we played CHI with Justin Fields, the Jete get them with the third string QB starting.

It seems we're not getting many breaks this season.

Yeah, we played CHI with Justin Fields, the Jete get them with the third string QB starting.

It seems we're not getting many breaks this season.
Their running game reminds me a lot of ours. Seems they've been trying to mimic our offense and it's working for them (run game wise) the problem is the pass suffers and Peterman can't run. They need another mobile QB to backup Fields

Lamar is hurt and Jacksonville always gives us problems so I don't have the best feeling about this one.

Jaguars 9
Ravens 6

If I had to predict.
It’s driving down rain in Jacksonville right now. The last time the Jags played in weather like this, Lawrence put the ball on the ground a few times.

Joe Burrow just had his 20th pass batted at the LOS this season. He can't be an NFL QB. Too short.

Tryon-Shoyinka is an absolute idiot for biting so hard on that. Couldn't have been more obvious what play was developing there.

Why are people posting to the week 11 other games thread?

Joe Burrow just had his 20th pass batted at the LOS this season. He can't be an NFL QB. Too short.

You do realize that, no matter how often you try to dismiss the height/pass issues for Zappe, the issues will remain, right?

You do realize that, no matter how often you try to dismiss the height/pass issues for Zappe, the issues will remain, right?
I guess so. Just commenting on Burrow though.

3rd & inches and Leftwich calls a toss where the RB gets the ball 6 yards behind the LOS? They converted, but man...

You are saying nearly 10% of his passes this season have been batted down at the line of scrimmage? I guess he is too short.

I think you may have your stats wrong. Even so, Zappe has 1/5 as many batted passes at the line of scrimmage in one game than Burrow has all season.

But you have to look at the situations. Are defenders sitting back on the line and just batting balls or are balls batted when they bust through the line and get into a passing lane?

Bucs' run game looks really good without Fournette. Vaughn and White are just do a better job behind this OL.

And Godwin just bullied Ward for that TD

You are saying nearly 10% of his passes this season have been batted down at the line of scrimmage? I guess he is too short.

I think you may have your stats wrong. Even so, Zappe has 1/5 as many batted passes at the line of scrimmage in one game than Burrow has all season.
The announcer just said it was his 20th batted pass this season. Take it up with him. He's the liar.

The announcer just said it was his 20th batted pass this season. Take it up with him. He's the liar.

Batted passes are not necessary at the line of scrimmage. A ball can be batted beyond the line of scrimmage or behind the line of scrimmage.

Batted passes are not necessary at the line of scrimmage. A ball can be batted beyond the line of scrimmage or behind the line of scrimmage.
Just posting what the announcer said. At the LOS. I'm sure he is making it up.

Just posting what the announcer said. At the LOS. I'm sure he is making it up.

I am not even sure they track where passes are batted. I am guessing he just said 20th batted pass or he made a mistake saying at the line of scrimmage.

It’s driving down rain in Jacksonville right now. The last time the Jags played in weather like this, Lawrence put the ball on the ground a few times.
Sun is shining now but you never know with Florida weather! I hope we do get some turnovers because this offense needs help

Wow! They actually called a PI call against Sauce Garner. It only took him tackling a receiver before they got the ball to draw the penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News