PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 11 Games

Wasn't sure where else to post this, but anyone else think it was the world's dumbest move to bench Tyrod?

I guess Brandon Browner may not be out of work very soon..

Elway failed to fix the QB position, so he calls his team soft. Dumpster fire.

Watching Blair Walsh miss last night makes me wonder if Seattle doesn't regret not resigning Haushka (?sp) and letting him go to Buf. There are certain kickers Gost, Tucker, Haushka, Adam V to an extent that are reliable and their value becomes apparent when their replacement doesn't hit that game tying 50 yarder.. Haushka always seemed to make that kick....

And that fake FG at the end of the first half, WTF was that. Even if they gained the first down, there were what 7 seven seconds and time would have run out.. That was Pete outsmarting himself.. Why not throw away 3 potential points...?

Watching Blair Walsh miss last night makes me wonder if Seattle doesn't regret not resigning Haushka (?sp) and letting him go to Buf. There are certain kickers Gost, Tucker, Haushka, Adam V to an extent that are reliable and their value becomes apparent when their replacement doesn't hit that game tying 50 yarder.. Haushka always seemed to make that kick....

And that fake FG at the end of the first half, WTF was that. Even if they gained the first down, there were what 7 seven seconds and time would have run out.. That was Pete outsmarting himself.. Why not throw away 3 potential points...?

Go take another look at the film of that play. If that defender doesn't break through and make that tackle, that's a touchdown.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back