PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 11 Games

That was PI or at least illegal contact

no pass interference in the Dallas/Philly game I guess...good job Scumdell

Wentz never goes down. Honestly, the defensive players should absolutely smash him when every they get a chance.

“You know who would make that catch Al? Odell Beckham, man what a terrific young man he is. He may be the greatest receiver I’ve ever seen Al...”

"I looked Tom Brady in his eyes and asked if he knew the balls were tampered with"
“Really Tom?

giphy.gif

Yeah okay...”

Some thoughts and statements ...

I thought he had HOF potential for well over a year. W/e happens, he'll be 10+ sack guy forever if healthy.
Here he is with long arm, showing amazing strength. Cleveland needs to keep adding to the line and defense. Their are well on their way

I hope Lattimore is ok. He's been a top 8CB this year and played like a vet from day one. Imagine if Jacksonville picked him? Imagine that defense over the next few years? They still need help at QB but have a defense that can steal a game in the playoffs.

I thought Oakland was due to regress and said so all off season. They were very lucky in close games last year and teams have a history of regressing a year after. Not to mention to continuity or identity on D. Cooper having an unreal year in drops and a running game with no life. Or deception for that matter.

Pitt will still play their same ole on defense but they expect and hope to win one on ones up front, with what might be the best 34 line going. Hayward, Tuitt & Hargrave all penetrate & knife through gaps and we'll Watt, Dupree on the outside. Davis and Shaz are playing v well too.

Can a case be made that being a Bills fan is the worse than being a Browns fans? The Browns are pretty much bad year in year out, it seems like every year the Bills start strong and fizzle out amidst the hype. And this case doesn't even include losing 4 SB's in a row. Break a plastic table in honour of the Bills Mafia tonight, lol...

They shouldn't be fined or lose a pick but what they did was borderline forfeiting. It was a weak move made by a weak franchise.

They have enough draft picks to trade up for their guy if they find one and even then that's no guarantee. Another team could also fall in love with the same guy or they bested by another team.

They are who they are this year and have obvious limits. But putting N.P. in there like that in the middle of the season. On an already frustrated team was a punk move. They either have a weak and stupid coach or an owner who is a moron.

Wentz looks like the Shermanator from American Pie

Wentz
15520.jpg

Shermanator2845113.main_image.jpg

no pass interference in the Dallas/Philly game I guess...good job Scumdell

New contract details, Goodell gets a 250,000 bonus for every game there is no PI calls? :)

It already did, pretty sure it’s on tonight. Newest season is amazing.
Thanks. I binge watch. Don't watch HBO

Thanks. I binge watch. Don't watch HBO
I only started watching it like three weeks ago, can’t believe I ignored this work of art for so long. It’s clear Jerry was Pioli and Larry was BB.

I only started watching it like three weeks ago, can’t beliebe I ignored this work of art for so long. It’s clear Jerry was Pioli and Larry was BB.
It's a fantastic show. I'll need to get up to speed immediately

It's a fantastic show. I'll need to get up to speed immediately
Every time I need a boost I watch the clip of Larry accusing that guy of stealing his newspaper, brings me to tears every time.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back