PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 11 discussion

I don’t really get the appeal for this Manning cast. It’s okay…that plus Peyton is a PoS.

Hit 69 next month. Yeah I have 17 yo twins so need to stay healthy for them.
Yeah I became a a Dad at 52. Guess Im a late bloomer? Some would say crazy. But those kids are the best thing I ever did in life. Just awesome kids. Always were. Still are.

Get some, Pops!

And I thought I was the one who started late at 39...

Giants + Barkley v. Bucs - Vea

Could be interesting

I know it was Barkley's first game back, and I know that the Giants were forced to abandon the run, but Barkley didn't look even a little bit explosive last night. Giants fans better hope that was just part of the recovery, and not a sign of a new normal.

Hit 69 next month. Yeah I have 17 yo twins so need to stay healthy for them.
Yeah I became a a Dad at 52. Guess Im a late bloomer? Some would say crazy. But those kids are the best thing I ever did in life. Just awesome kids. Always were. Still are.

A very good friend of mine has two daughters, 24 and 17. He's about to turn 88 or 89 this coming January. His wife is 2 years younger than me.

His name is Archie - I call him Hero.

A very good friend of mine has two daughters, 24 and 17. He's about to turn 88 or 89 this coming January. His wife is 2 years younger than me.

Yeah that's like Greek mythology stuff right there...

Holy shi.. ...t!

I don’t really get the appeal for this Manning cast. It’s okay…that plus Peyton is a PoS.

Parcells was on last night and said he would have taken Peyton in the 1997 draft had he come out early.

They were wise to keep Vea out, considering they play at Indianapolis next week (Jonathan Taylor).
It sure worked out that way, no question about it.

jas.png

This poor man has been fired. Let's discuss.

Last edited:
View attachment 37949

This poor man has been fired. Let's discuss.
Last night might just have been a last straw kind of thing, and injury and talent problems have definitely been an issue with that group, but that offense looked absolutely impotent outside of the trick plays.

The Giants are expected to hand play calling duties to Freddie Kitchens, the former Browns head coach whose current job title with the Giants is senior offensive assistant.

hl34KVI.gif

Didn't even know that Kitchens was on their staff...

Yeah that's like Greek mythology stuff right there...

He is unique. 27 years on the New Orleans police dept, never finished high school (went GED - Navy during the Korean war). Very smart individual, and as good a friend as you could ask for. Hell, they're more like family to me.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back