PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 11 discussion

Ha,, that's the second time taylor sneaks past the whole Titans D.

If the ravens and titans lose, we would be 1 seed with a win next week I believe :O :O

The Bills and Steelers would need to lose too. But the Bills are losing and the Steelers are playing the Chargers and Cincy next week.

**** yea!!! Houston and Colts coming up huge!

Still plenty of time in these games, but it looks like another good early set for both the Bucs and Patriots.

That kid is shook now, he'll miss the 3rd straight even if it's a 40-yarder, haha.

The Bills and Steelers would need to lose too. But the Bills are losing and the Steelers are playing the Chargers and Cincy next week.
I want to be No. 1 in February.

Another Detroit mistake

The Bills and Steelers would need to lose too. But the Bills are losing and the Steelers are playing the Chargers.

Ahh gotcha. Dang well, either way a titans loss and the track to #1 is right there. We control our destiny against Buffalo and I'm not too concerned about Baltimore / Pittsburgh getting #1.

If the ravens and titans lose, we would be 1 seed with a win next week I believe :O :O
I believe we would be. The Steelers have 3 losses too but we would have the extra win. Laughing at the other 31 fan bases would be enjoyable if this happens.

I don’t buy that playing a team after they just lost is any more dangerous than playing them after a win. It seems more of a superstition than a reality.

But if the Titans lose today, the Pats could be playing for the lead in the race for the #1 seed in the AFC next week. How is that a bad thing?
I'm not buying it either. If anything it put's way more presure on them because for one they just lost to one of the worst teams in the league, and now it's for the 1 seed. Plus we come of a mini bye. I gotta say I hope they loose.

Pats are going to have their hands full with that Colts OL

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back