PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 11 discussion

So what are the chances the 3-6 Giants HC Joe Judge makes it to year 3 or that QB Daniel Jones is still the starter in his 4th year?

Daniel Jones has a better chance of remaining the starter (while they look for someone new) than Judge does remaining the head coach... i guess Judges future really does depend on how hot Gettlemans seat is...

As soon as the Gints get to the red zone they shoot themselves in the foot with a bazooka.

Giants are cheeks. So is Garrett. Toney is one of the more electrifying players in the league. You need to scheme up ways to get the ball in his hand.

How could these Giants uniforms not be their primary’s?

They held them to a field goal, but only after giving up a 13 play drive.

Brady is winning mvp this year. Not a doubt.

Going to be a long night for the Gints if they can't get any dirt on Brady's laundry. He's putting on a clinic right now.

Going to be a long night for the Gints if they can't get any dirt on Brady's laundry. He's putting on a clinic right now.
Good. I hope they f'n crush the Midgets.
I do not like that franchise

The Chiefs should take notes. That's how you attack Cover 2

They’re playing off with outside shade. Brady is going to take that all day and just pick them apart.

Bucs only have ONE third down so far... lol

Crazy.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST