PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garopollo looking solid. Will he be our QB for 2023? Things look ominous. The prodigal son returning back???

There we go 9ers!! That SHOULD do it. Herbert did not look the same after that hit. He was under some pressure at times but even when he had time to throw he seemed scared to throw downfield, checkdowns all night. Not sure if nothing at all was there or what but they put up a goose egg in half 2.

Ugh chargers still have a chance here.

Asante Samuel Jr. almost blocked that FG....

.... but it went right through his hands.
remind me to NEVER get on your bad side...

Thanks 49ers! Pats now in the 7th seed. Had to go to #5 (SOV) for tiebreaker vs Chargers.

I'm thinking of creating my own social media site...BULLSHYTER...hire a bunch of PP2 type clowns from the political thread to run it...and it's off to the racist!(..er...races)

I'm thinking of creating my own social media site...BULLSHYTER...hire a bunch of PP2 type clowns from the political thread to run it...and it's off to the racist!(..er...races).

The Bullshyter.com domain name is available for only $2.99 from GoDaddy. Pretty good deal.

Last edited:
There we go 9ers!! That SHOULD do it. Herbert did not look the same after that hit. He was under some pressure at times but even when he had time to throw he seemed scared to throw downfield, checkdowns all night. Not sure if nothing at all was there or what but they put up a goose egg in half 2.
Herbert has been throwing to scrubs. 4 out of 5 WRs out, including his top 2. Starting TE out. It’s a miracle they were even in the game.

Herbert has been throwing to scrubs. 4 out of 5 WRs out, including his top 2. Starting TE out. It’s a miracle they were even in the game.

We had Agholor and Parker out, our top 2, and still crushed the Colts ;)

Goodness , I went to bed thinking the Vikings had lost but saw the score this morning.....what a game. Those catches by Diggs and Jefferson were amazing.

Damn Adam’s went in on McDaniels in his post game presser. I’d be shocked if he’s coaching next week

As per the above message I read that things are not going well in the Raiders locker room ala Derek Carr et al.

tumblr_oqsqgrye261qmob6ro1_400.gifv

The Bullshyter.com domain name s available for only $2.99 from GoDaddy. Pretty good deal.
I'll chip for a @Joker moderated web site. Maybe we pony up a few bucks to hire @Ian as Senior Vice President for Last Call. I'd be up for a forum designed for Matt Patricia and Joe Judge that gives a posters a place to explain why there is no NFL rule that requires an off-tackle running play on every first down.

How much would it take to buy Go Daddy!? Formerly cool web sites seem to be affordable for Olde School buyers that hung on to US dollars. I miss their ads starring Danica Patrick in her Joe Biden aviators.
Go Daddy! Danica.jpg

I'll chip for a @Joker moderated web site. Maybe we pony up a few bucks to hire @Ian as Senior Vice President for Last Call. I'd be up for a forum designed for Matt Patricia and Joe Judge that gives a posters a place to explain why there is no NFL rule that requires an off-tackle running play on every first down.

How much would it take to buy Go Daddy!? Formerly cool web sites seem to be affordable for Olde School buyers that hung on to US dollars. I miss their ads starring Danica Patrick in her Joe Biden aviators.
View attachment 47259
to which I say..."YEAH DADDY!"

So if Bills lose next week (Garrett might finish off that elbow) and Pats win, the Bills will be in last place in the AFC East?
Yeah. Dolphins have a bye, so if Patriots win at home and Bills lose to Browns, It will be:

Dolphins 7-3
Patriots 6-4 (head-to-head tiebreaker)
Jets 6-4
Bills 6-4

Shaughnessy will lose his mind and start calling the AFC East tomato cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back