PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are among the most annoying things in NFL history. I didn't expect Philly to go undefeated, but I'm ready to see the New England Patriots, and ONLY the New England Patriots, do it soon so the 72 Dolphins can get over themselves.

fify

this methodology makes a lot of sense when not all teams have played the same number of games…:rolleyes:
What's so confusing about this? It shows what teams give up total and per game they've played.

What's so confusing about this? It shows what teams give up total and per game they've played.

sorry, i should have rephrased what I wrote. I meant to say YPC is a better. YPG is never great since some offenses are going to run the ball a lot more (and therefore have more yards on the ground) than others.

Last edited:
Pats are tied for #22 at 4.7 YPA.

Man, Baltimore's remaining schedule is a joke. Only winning team they face is Cincinatti who's not even that good. They could realistically end up the 1 seed

Is that the guy who lost it when favre threw that int in the 2009 nfcc at new orleans?? Another one of the greatest calls

Same dude... He has some of the best pipes calling games in the entire league... But he's still no peak Gil Santos.

any one watching Tenn/DDD? homer refs being obvious tonight

That's incredible. 10 1st & goal TDs in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3