PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles fans are livid today. Got robbed by the refs/rules relating to the facemask/fumble play. Lurie will get that rule changed in the off season or right before the Super Bowl.

They are among the most annoying things in NFL history. I didn't expect Philly to go undefeated, but I'm ready to see someone do it soon so the 72 Dolphins can get over themselves.
Well someone’s gonna have to do it soon. They’re all in their mid 70’s to their 80’s now.

Tua doesn’t need to throw more than 10 yards. Those two receivers are so fast that they are open fast and he just needs to throw an accurate 5 yard pass and they do the rest.
That's not how its working. In fact, its the exact opposite. He's leading the league in yards per attempt, and he is at the bottom of the league in YAC. Tua is consistently hitting tight windows in the intermediate to deep portions of the field...

Eagles can’t stop the run. They’re not going far in the playoffs if that doesn’t get fixed

Eagles fans are livid today. Got robbed by the refs/rules relating to the facemask/fumble play. Lurie will get that rule changed in the off season or right before the Super Bowl.
With a 40.5' to 19.5' TOP advantage, Commanders deserved the win. They controlled the game flow from the beginning (minus the initial fumble).

Eagles can’t stop the run. They’re not going far in the playoffs if that doesn’t get fixed

Um, they were missing Jordan Davis last night...similar to your Bucs not having Vita Vea

Belichick has been saying every call the ref makes should be reviewable by challenge.

With a 40.5' to 19.5' TOP advantage, Commanders deserved the win. They controlled the game flow from the beginning (minus the initial fumble).
Agreed but don't try to reason with Philly fans...

Washington is another team like New England that would be 2nd in a lot of divisions but is last in their own.

So? They can’t stop the run with the guys they have.

View attachment 47300

Your original post...

You said the Eagles "can't stop the run," meaning that you believe they are not capable of stopping the run. You didn't say the Eagles couldn't stop the run last night. You said they can't stop the run period. And then I point out to you they are missing their best run defender and then you change the goal posts. It's like me saying the Bucs have no passing attack without Timmy. Jordan Davis will be back in early December and certainly by the playoffs and they'll be fine defending the run.

Your original post...

You said the Eagles "can't stop the run," meaning that you believe they are not capable of stopping the run. You didn't say the Eagles couldn't stop the run last night. You said they can't stop the run period. And then I point out to you they are missing their best run defender and then you change the goal posts. It's like me saying the Bucs have no passing attack without Timmy.
Davis has been out for longer than just last night. Their issues are deeper than just him. Eagles rushing yards allowed in their last 5 games is including last night: 124, 134, 144, 168, 152. They’re 25th in the league in yards per carry allowed.

I stand by my original post. It wasn’t just last night.

I wanted to get a feel for who the top rush defenses in the league are and see where we (Pats) stand please see below:

San Fran
Titans
Ravens
KC
Buffalo
Jets
Rams
Steelers
Vikings
Pats

Top 10 isn't bad for us, especially considering the two games against Balt and Chicago where a lot of those yards were gained by the qb's.
The two non playoff teams on the list are Rams and Steelers who both have top DT.

Davis has been out for longer than just last night. Their issues are deeper than just him. Eagles rushing yards allowed in their last 5 games is including last night: 124, 134, 144, 168, 152. They’re 25th in the league in yards per carry allowed.

I stand by my original post. It wasn’t just last night.

Other than the Detroit and Dallas games, the Eagles haven't given up over 100 yards to running backs in a game when Davis plays the whole game. Davis got injured in the Pitt game (2nd quarter) and hasn't played since. Their run defense will be fine.

I wanted to get a feel for who the top rush defenses in the league are and see where we (Pats) stand please see below:

San Fran
Titans
Ravens
KC
Buffalo
Jets
Rams
Steelers
Vikings
Pats

Top 10 isn't bad for us, especially considering the two games against Balt and Chicago where a lot of those yards were gained by the qb's.
The two non playoff teams on the list are Rams and Steelers who both have top DT.
Not sure what metric you're using, but on Rushing yards allowed per game they're #19.

1668528950733.png

Somewhere the Patriots are popping bottles as they are still the only 16-0 team. The only true undefeated team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3