PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyper competitive people do not deal well with failure. Mac is not the only tennis player in the NFL.
I wasn't criticizing Carr, I was just pointing out that things are not going well there since someone else pointed out Adams going in on McDaniels in his presser.

I wasn't criticizing Carr, I was just pointing out that things are not going well there since someone else pointed out Adams going in on McDaniels in his presser.

Carr was supportive of the Raiders coaching staff during his emotional presser.

Thanks, I only saw a clip so wasn't sure what the total context was.

Herbert has been throwing to scrubs. 4 out of 5 WRs out, including his top 2. Starting TE out. It’s a miracle they were even in the game.

That i know. Just found it interesting that the offense was playing quite well beforehand but blanked completely in the 2nd half. Not sure if that had an effect or the 9ers adjusted to the lack of a true weapon

Giving Derek Carr that contract is a fireable offense. Whoever's idea that was needs to get reamed...iated. Same with DikWatson who'll probably turn out to be a fraud.

I would too if I was given that contract keep crying Carr all the way to the bank. That Team should not be that bad we better not lose to them.
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

FWIW, I didn't think that you were. I was referring to all of the Mac bashing that was based on his tendency to show his emotions.

I appreciate that we got some really good games yesterday with the Pats on bye. I thought Bills/Vikings was one of the best (if not the best) games of the year so far, and Cowboys/Packers was really good as well.

I appreciate that we got some really good games yesterday with the Pats on bye. I thought Bills/Vikings was one of the best (if not the best) games of the year so far, and Cowboys/Packers was really good as well.
The boys are frauds how do you lose to that bad Packer Team the Boys will choke again no match for the Eagles.

You're right. But the Pats had the 22nd overall pick. So the point stands - Jefferson was within NE's grasp. All Bill had to do was get a little aggressive and trade up. But we have to hold onto those valuable 4th round picks...

Should have traded up. Teams that get complacent get burned. KC got super aggressive and traded up for Mahomes and it changed everything for them.
If I remember correctly Minnesota traded up with Buffalo and took Jefferson, don't remember who Buffalo took with their end of the seal. Ironic though.

They got Diggs in return...so it worked out nicely for both teams
Talk about a Trade of equal value the only difference is age at this point but Diggs is still Great!

Watching that Bills/Vikings game yesterday was the most fun I've had watching an NFL game in years. And what was crystal clear is that the Patriots are so far from being able to play at that level right now - at least on offense. Maybe our D can hang for 2 - 3 quarters, but our offense is just not there. That game seemed like a SB. (while I think the Eagles and Bucs have a good shot at making it, the Vikings are solid. I believe those 3 are the favorites. Cowboys will choke as always)

Tua doesn’t need to throw more than 10 yards. Those two receivers are so fast that they are open fast and he just needs to throw an accurate 5 yard pass and they do the rest.
Tua leads the league in Y/A, AY/A, ANY/A, #6 in 20+ yd passes and tied for #4 in 40+ yd passes. The under selling of what Tua can do and has done is impressive.

Lol

I counted the players in that photo a couple times and i only see 11. The numbers say 12, but I only see 11 players. Hmm?

Same. They counted someone twice, unless they've got a DB hiding between two of the d-linemen.

EDIT: Nope, wait, I see 12! Some skinny dude is hiding behind Ed Oliver (#97).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes