Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, aaron rodgers is god-like

9th straight 100 qb rating game

28 tds/3ints lol wow

last time vs minn, 24 of 30 for 355 yds 3 tds 0 ints

this game vs minn, 23 of 30 for 250 yards 4 tds 0 ints

almost identical comp/attempts lol

Brady's 9-1 ratio may be short-lived. Rodgers is on fire.

Brady's 9-1 ratio may be short-lived. Rodgers is on fire.

this reminds me of brady's 2007 season, i think it may be time for the nfl to let the defenses be defenses again

this league may be getting ridiculous, even though i really like how rodgers plays the game, but come on lol it's turning into arena league

on a side note, the running game of the packers IS HORRIBLE.

If rodgers has an off game in the PO, bye bye packers

Yeah, we noticed that when we played them, even our defense stopped their run game, and with out Will Smith, and we are not that good at it. But the real talent on GB is their WR/TE core. You have to cover them man to man, and thats difficult. Im not positive pressuring Rogers is the answer. I think just covering his targets might do the trick. He's still young and could make a mistake. I don't think we have the LB's to effectively do that though, so its a shoot out for us. 49ers might pull that off, but they don't have a lot of fire power.

Last edited:
holy ******* ****... they put the back up qb and he starts lighting up the vikings! LOL

holy ******* ****... they put the back up qb and he starts lighting up the vikings! LOL

Who isn't bad in his own right. Flynn gave us all kinds of problems.

Nice grab by Rudolph! WOW.

They're still not as dominant as our 2007. This is the 3rd game they've won by more than 11 points. We did that the first 5 or 6 games lol

Wait until late season hits and the pressure starts to build, I'm not sure what Rodgers plays like in inclimate weather but 2 of the playoff games were in domes last year, this year both games will most likely be on the frozen tundra. SF is much more built for those conditions.

That said, GB is still the best defending champion since us in 2004.

They're still not as dominant as our 2007. This is the 3rd game they've won by more than 11 points. We did that the first 5 or 6 games lol

Wait until late season hits and the pressure starts to build, I'm not sure what Rodgers plays like in inclimate weather but 2 of the playoff games were in domes last year, this year both games will most likely be on the frozen tundra. SF is much more built for those conditions.

That said, GB is still the best defending champion since us in 2004.

i think rodgers might be the 2nd best qb in the league in bad weather (brady being number one)

i think rodgers might be the 2nd best qb in the league in bad weather (brady being number one)

I was just trying to look it up. Did the 3 year avg split in frigid (<21 F) conditions and only a 2 game sample... but a solid rating of 95. Says he played only 1 game in precipitation which I find hard to believe but it was really good 247 yards 4 td 0 int.

I dunno I'm too lazy to look into it more will take your word for it

Hasselbeck has to have seen way worse weather than rogers, I mean its seattle.

Last edited:

isn't quest field partially domed though?

i think that cuts down on any weird wind/rain elements

still gets wet but it's not as bad as a completely open field

isn't quest field partially domed though?

i think that cuts down on any weird wind/rain elements

still gets wet but it's not as bad as a completely open field

Yeah, its was architecturally designed to deal with open ocean weather and the elements, remember reading that, so good point.

But according to Wiki, its still open to all elements

"Allen rejected plans for a retractable roof during the early stages of the stadium's design. The lack of a retractable roof made it open to the elements, provided better views, and reduced the total cost of the project."
CenturyLink Field - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think I just don't know the answer to that, the article I read was in scientific America, and it was really about the new Blue turf they were using.

Watching what Rodgers is doing rekindles thoughts of what an amazing season Brady put together in 2007. There's been some remarkable football performances since Manning's 2004 season.

I don't see a team stopping GB from going 16-0 entering the playoffs.

I think the defense has gotten better and watch out if they become much better later.....those guys have shown they can play tonight.

This is as close to a dominant team as there has been in a long time,19-0 is a distinct possibility.

I can't see any AFC stopping this train,only an NFC team has a chance to derail it like the 49ers or Giants.

where was brady at 9 games in during 2007?

Brady was even better at week 9..over 30 td i think.. He slowed down thanks to horrible weather and defenses started stiffening up.

Brady was 33 TD / 4 INT

Last edited:
Watching what Rodgers is doing rekindles thoughts of what an amazing season Brady put together in 2007. There's been some remarkable football performances since Manning's 2004 season.

Yeah, I know, he's playing very well. His WR/TE core is off the hook, and their OL is actually doing well. Besides him Brees is the only QB I know in the NFC that can fight him and has the weapons. But our defense is not doing well, and our LB's are averaging the worst in the NFL.
Id say the 49ers have a better shot, but smith can be obliterated by the GB secondary. GB looks almost exactly like us but in a weak division, and with better LB's.
I know we are going to meet them or SF , just not sure of the outcome. Our defense is not built to stop our own offense, and thats what GB has minus the run game.

Last edited:
the best chance for a GB loss is coming up in the next 3 weeks

tb at GB should be a GB blowout but then GB is at detroit (ya never know) and then at giants

if they're 12-0 after that

then they should coast to the playoffs

Rodgers has to play 5 top-10 passer rating defenses in his last 6 weeks. He's played one so far (Chicago, who wasn't top-10 before Stafford's 4-pick game).

Rodgers has to play 5 top-10 passer rating defenses in his last 6 weeks. He's played one so far (Chicago, who wasn't top-10 before Stafford's 4-pick game).

I am looking forward to those games... i wanna see what this kid is made out of

Brady was even better at week 9..over 30 td i think.. He slowed down thanks to horrible weather and defenses started stiffening up.

Brady was 33 TD / 4 INT

33 td / 4int?? wow.

What is rodgers at? 29 td 3 int? Are running tds included in his total td's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes