PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 1 Games

The Packers blow until about week 9 past 3-4 years and cost themselves a chance at home field advantage and it ends up costing them in the long run.

On a serious note Wade Phillips is making his presence felt coaching this Rams D....they have been making plays all day.

Garroppolo for Jordy Nelson? Nelson can be our new Edelman of course (he's white so he's a slot receiver of course). Packers get a compentent QB, win-win.

Huge turnover, there's that Seahawks o-line burning them

Wilson fumbles, Packers take over at the Seattle 5 yard line

"Hmmm. I work for a bad organization. I should perhaps throw an INT in a key spot of the game."

Brady, a winner, was still winning games in 2006 with team full of B or C receivers. Cousins is a loser.
He had a bad game today. BFD. If you look at his career statistics, he is a damn decent QB, especially considering the circumstances.

BTW, the fact that you have to bring up the greatest QB of all time as a comparison makes you look silly. If the worst you can say about him is that he's no Tom Brady, then you literally just described every single other QB in the NFL as well.

TD Packers!

Seattle's offensive line should be taken out back and shot for their atrocious level of play.

That was pitiful. That's probably game for the cheeseheads.

SEA and GB Ds throwing haymakers out there.

Either this Packers defense has made a turnaround, the Seahawks' offense is a dumpster fire, or both. I'm thinking both.

Either this Packers defense has made a turnaround, the Seahawks' offense is a dumpster fire, or both. I'm thinking both.

I am leaning more towards the seahags having a lousy offense and no offensive line. I wanna see how that packers defense does against a good offense.

Packers d will get shredded in the playoffs.

Wilson will get seriously hurt if things do not change here.

Although they did spend $7M on Luke Joeckel for reasons unknown.

A 40 yard run by the Seahawks nets 3 yards.

Their defense has RW's number.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back