PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camps INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a fan (I doubt Belichick would agree), I’d be good with giving them a mid-rounder. Of course, this makes little sense for CLE, who has invested a lot of time with him and is finally going to get a crack at seeing him on the field.

I think you’d have to start with dangling a second rounder, and even then, they may not want to part with him. I think it’s difficult to imagine a deal that is attractive to both sides with Josh Gordon being involved. I think he’s proven to be quite the head case again, just this past summer.
I tend to agree. I know he's a wackjob but also has an addiction he's trying to manage.

But his talent is game changing. Such a shame.

Breshad Perriman please we can use him on nine routes or go routes.:cool:

Anything over Hoyer. Hoyer isn’t good enough anymore to play in the nfl

Wow! Stephone Anthony really fell hard and quickly. Looked like a great #31-overall pick as a rookie in 2015 (112 tackles, 5 PD, 1 INT, 1 sack, 2 FF, 1 FR for a TD). Missed six games to hammy and knee issues in 2016, but really wasn't the same player even before that, although he was moved to a position he'd never played before (MLB to SLB). Still, he didn't do squat for Miami last season - not even a factor on ST.

Remember when some people thought Cardale would amount to something in the league ?
He may very well be the qb2 in SD.
That kind of is amounting to something.

Wow! Stephone Anthony really fell hard and quickly. Looked like a great #31-overall pick as a rookie in 2015 (112 tackles, 5 PD, 1 INT, 1 sack, 2 FF, 1 FR for a TD). Missed six games to hammy and knee issues in 2016, but really wasn't the same player even before that, although he was moved to a position he'd never played before (MLB to SLB). Still, he didn't do squat for Miami last season - not even a factor on ST.
Don't know much about him but he has the perfect profile to be a New England Patriot. :p

Anything over Hoyer. Hoyer isn’t good enough anymore to play in the nfl

Please tell me the list of teams who have a better backup QB than Hoyer. I doubt you will get into two digits. And then compare the cap hits of those ranked above to Hoyer.

Lynch is not even a QB3. He is worse than Osweiler.

Last edited:
I would offer Gilleslie Allen and a 3rd for Thomas and Lynch.

Lynch would not even make our practice squad. Why would the Broncos need Gillislee or Allen ?

Lynch would not even make our practice squad. Why would the Broncos need Gillislee or Allen ?

I've been thinking about this exact scenario. Their TE1 will have a bad block in preseason game #4, and stumble backward into their RB1, causing them to both injure their knees and miss the season. In desperation, they call up @ChrisR2223 and ask if he can help. "As a matter of fact, I've got an offer you can't refuse!"

o_O

Remind me never to have you negotiate any of my barter agreements.
Both Thomas and Lynch are prev 1st round picks.
Your stealing Thomas for that and getting to take a look at Lynch to see if he has a future in our offense.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about this exact scenario. Their TE1 will have a bad block in preseason game #4, and stumble backward into their RB1, causing them to both injure their knees and miss the season. In desperation, they call up @ChrisR2223 and ask if he can help. "As a matter of fact, I've got an offer you can't refuse!"

o_O

I mean if he really wants to get rid of Allen than at least bring up the Chargers or someone realistic that needs the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back