PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camps INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Bengals x Bills yesterday and based on this game Petterman is the starter for the Bills week 1.

Allen is a long long project, the right thing to do is sit him or he is gonna bust and bust hard, he couldn't do anything yesterday, I think he got sacked 5 times and passed for 34 yards the first half. Bills OL was ****e but anyway he takes too long on his readings, zero pocket awareness and lack of weapons. The Bills have been a defense oriented team in recent years in face of all those coaches who went there but if they wanna make this pick work they will have to shift that vision and start drafting/signing receivers and OL in a 3/1 proportion.

Peterman should be starting. No need to throw Allen to the wolves behind that OL and average at best WR core.

That entire division is a coaching cesspool.
Lol haven't thought about the collective until now. It is pretty awful.

I used to post on another forum not worth mentioning but I was literally scolded/semi banned by a mod for suggesting Tomlin isn't a good coach.

So someone in new england told romanowski that jimmy g will be exposed soon. Figure out soon. Must be sour grapes from our organization. Wish he would put his name out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back