PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camps INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the reason I include Gill and Allen we have alot more depth at rubbing back than the majority of teams.
So Gill is a upgrade over most teams third and possibly second back option.
He has some trade value.
As far as Allen Tight ends are a premium in this league the Chargers make sense in that regard sure but Allen could play on both Denver and Detroit.
Gill stinks. Not sure if a running style or confidence thing but this place is clearly not for him.

I thought Jax, NO or NYG were the most likely. Makes a lot of sense.

I continue to be intrigued by Braxton Miller but at this point most probably he is what he is. If he gets cut I'd love for the Pats to sniff around him. Around the time he was drafted he looked like he could become a real slot superstar. Times flies..

Carroo and Perriman stand out as someone to at least check out if they get released. Most probably it is too late for both of them to catch on in our offense but maybe there is something to work with.

Makes a lot of sense for NO. I am relieved that Jacksonville didn't pull the trigger.
I thought all 3 were the best spots for him so not surprised there.

The entire league has to be baffled at Jax. If they had a QB they would scary good.

I thought all 3 were the best spots for him so not surprised there.

The entire league has to be baffled at Jax. If they had a QB they would scary good.

Landing in NE would have been great for him as well. But no way the Jets would have traded him inside the division. Too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes