PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Trade Deadline Rumors, including Bourne and Agholar

What the hell ? He's only 25 too. On pace to have 800-900 yards this season.
It's going be tough to beat the Vikes now even though Kirk Cousins sucks in prime time like Mac sometings gotta give.

F'in twitter, you better be right about this one!

View attachment 46885
My friends in Philly say he’s the nicest guy and holds prayer meetings with players.
Is a class act off the field and quote the most frustrating player maybe in Eagles history because the talent is there.

My friends in Philly say he’s the nicest guy and holds prayer meetings with players.
Is a class act off the field and quote the most frustrating player maybe in Eagles history because the talent is there.
Frustrating, indeed. Now we know why most Iggles fans weren't that sad to see him go. Glad to hear he's a class act off the field, too bad he is not making the most of his chances.

Wait??did they just get Four Picks for him??
brian regan what GIF

Frustrating, indeed. Now we know why most Iggles fans weren't that sad to see him go. Glad to hear he's a class act off the field, too bad he is not making the most of his chances.
Cashing decent checks too.

'23- 2nd
'23- 4th
'24- 3rd
'24- 4th (conditonal)

too much IMO

and when Chubb refuses to sign a sub-market deal in march?

We wouldn't offer him a sub-market deal, no? And also we likely would make the trade after agreeing to do an extension with Chubb's people.

So they move back two rounds this year and a round next year to add a 25 year old pro bowl tight end to their 6-1 team? Sound slick a hell of a deal to me.
Sounds like they should have gotten more... Unless he's not as good as he was advertised to be. Doesn't make sense any other way.

Lions could have 10 first round picks, they'd still be a dumpster fire. The amount of draft capital the Lions have had in the last few years is ridiculous..yet they still suck.

Lions fans online seem to be generally happy about the trade compensation and wanted to see Hockenson go (the primary reasons being the team not featuring TE prominently, and Hockenson being about to get overpaid).

Big rumor on Twitter right now is Bradley Chubb to the LOLphins which would stink

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back