PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest NFL Picks Contest: We're on To Week 4 - Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No fair, my real choice was "that green team" but that wasn't available

I can't be the only one who wants a "Jeff Fisher Award" banner given to anyone who finishes 7-9.

Last edited:
@Ian, I'll take a red banner that says "Weekly NFL Picks Loooser." This is brutal. Lmao

Reactions: Ian
@Ian, I'll take a red banner that says "Weekly NFL Picks Loooser." This is brutal. Lmao
This week has been rough...I knew it was coming, but it definitely hasn't been a good set of games so far :eek:

I've updated today's games, with the exception of the Sunday night game that hasn't started yet. Let's just say, for anyone who was hoping to jump back into the mix - today should have been your day. It was certainly an equalizer of sorts given how many of these turned out... :eek:

I am thinking about bowing out Ian.:oops:

I am thinking about bowing out Ian.:oops:
LOL, it's one week. Besides, you're tied with me at 7-7 and after tonight, it's a clean slate ;)

Difficult week...:confused:

I'm claiming a moral victory for my 7-7.

And yet I view my 7-7 more as a pyrrhic one.
It's a sorry ass week when I do better in the ATS pool I'm in than I did picking straight up here :confused:

I'm also 7-7. Right in that meaty part of the curve. Not showing off, not falling behind.

Standings are updated for Week 4 after tonight's Steelers/Bengals game:

PatsFans.com Weekly NFL Picks Contest Standings - Week 4 Results

Congrats to @supafly, who edged out everyone this week. Excellent job :D

One other note, I added a little magnifying glass next to everyone's name where you can go back and see who you picked each week and if they won/lost. A couple of people asked for this, so hopefully, it's useful.

Last edited:
One other note, I'm working on an additional contest that I'm also going to use to help some people who are missing a few games get back into the season-long contest, as well as for tie-breakers, etc. So for those of you who fall into this category, I'll get that figured out. :cool:

BRUTAL... 8-7? For the love of god, did i missclick when i selected cincy???

Better buckle up, this is going to be a ROUGH season of picks, even if i am above .500.

8-7 baby, I’m thinking of quitting my day job and going into sports gambling. Not. Probably 2-13 against the spread lol

8-7 baby, I’m thinking of quitting my day job and going into sports gambling. Not. Probably 2-13 against the spread lol
I was feeling relatively good about myself up until this week, which certainly ended my run of good luck. I'm already a little stressed watching the games just for the sake of not getting embarrassed too horribly on here since we started this. I can't imagine what people who have money riding on them must go through :eek:

I was feeling relatively good about myself up until this week, which certainly ended my run of good luck. I'm already a little stressed watching the games just for the sake of not getting embarrassed too horribly on here since we started this. I can't imagine what people who have money riding on them must go through :eek:
It’s fun and I (we) appreciate you setting it up for us.

Peasants—don’t even bother addressing me without a colored banner next to your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back